Happy Trading!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Trading!!!

This topic contains 2,352 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

nuttybuddy

ILY wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:56 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:49 PM

ILY wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:43 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:15 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:04 PM

ILY wrote on 2012-07-07 at 06:48 PM
      I have White Tiger PSI and I also have the rocky sauna psi, does anybody want to trade it for a super bed? I REALLY WANT A SUPER BED!!!! thnx!
      ~ILY

ILY
      I would be happy to send you a super bed box (that way you can choose which bed you want) if you need one, I have plenty of them lol
      LMK
      NB

Ily, sorry for the 2nd post, I forgot to add:
      I do not think i have you on my friends list but I really have zero need for anymore super beds so I would be happy to send you one :) What is your ww user name and I will add you if thats ok? that way I can just KP a box over, if not we can meet in a TR and you can just put up like a piece of food or something silly like that lol.
      NB

Ok, that will work! I feel guilty trading something for nothing, so just let me know if you want me to give you anything….however, I have ALOT of requests now, so, um, yeah… I would feel better sendig you something bit if you dont want it then thats great, but.. I dont know! LOL!! Please lmk what u think is best… I am really at a loss for words here… by the way my ww user is Silverheart123

ILY
      Since it seems like it would make you feel better, we can do it as a trade. Do you want to do the box for the rocky sauna? Is that ok with you?
      NB

I really appreciate this, but I have another reguest aswell, and as u r the 1st one i really am interested in, I was wondering if you would like to get only 1 psi item and send the box, and I can give the other too my other request, if not you will recieve them both! THNX!
      ~ILY

Ily

My webkinz user name is bratz2189, why dont you go ahead and add me :P I don’t need the jungle cat perch, the only one I like is the rocky sauna.
      How do you want to trade? Do you want to meet in TR or do you want to do KP? I ususally do TR with someone I have never traded with unless they send first through KP. Let me know which you’d like to do, KP or TR :D Anyone can tell you I always send my stuff just so you know :) but I am also fine meeting in a trade room, your choice :D

NB

ILY

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:49 PM

ILY wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:43 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:15 PM

I have White Tiger PSI and I also have the rocky sauna psi, does anybody want to trade it for a super bed? I REALLY WANT A SUPER BED!!!! thnx!
      ~ILY

ILY
      I would be happy to send you a super bed box (that way you can choose which bed you want) if you need one, I have plenty of them lol
      LMK
      NB

Ily, sorry for the 2nd post, I forgot to add:
      I do not think i have you on my friends list but I really have zero need for anymore super beds so I would be happy to send you one :) What is your ww user name and I will add you if thats ok? that way I can just KP a box over, if not we can meet in a TR and you can just put up like a piece of food or something silly like that lol.
      NB

Ok, that will work! I feel guilty trading something for nothing, so just let me know if you want me to give you anything….however, I have ALOT of requests now, so, um, yeah… I would feel better sendig you something bit if you dont want it then thats great, but.. I dont know! LOL!! Please lmk what u think is best… I am really at a loss for words here… by the way my ww user is Silverheart123

ILY
      Since it seems like it would make you feel better, we can do it as a trade. Do you want to do the box for the rocky sauna? Is that ok with you?
      NB

I really appreciate this, but I have another reguest aswell, and as u r the 1st one i really am interested in, I was wondering if you would like to get only 1 psi item and send the box, and I can give the other too my other request, if not you will recieve them both! THNX!

~ILY

loue354

snowy527 wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:46 PM

I am trying to get the endangered cougar PSI, but I would like two if anyone has one…I know LOUE354 has one, anyone else?

HEY SNOWY527…OK IS IT THE MOUNTAIN CLIMBING CLIFF…IF IT IS I HAVE THAT….WHAT SIGNATURE PET ITEMS DO YOU HAVE….ALSO DO YOU HAVE THE BADGER HILL OR ANY NEWEST PET ITEMS LIKE THE FROUFROU SETTEE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

ILY

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:22 PM

ILY wrote on 2012-07-07 at 07:14 PM

~ILY

ILY
      LMK
      NB

I really appreciate your offer, it thrills me that someone wants to trade so eagerly and with so much enthusiasim!, but I have another reguest aswell, and as u r the 1st one i really am interested in, I was wondering if you would like to get only 1 psi item and send the box, and I can give the other too my other request, if not you will recieve them both! THNX!
      ~ILY
      THNX AGAIN!

i need your tiger PSI. i think thease the 1′s i hav. railway dreams bed, princess
      pagent bed, exploror adventures bed, and sleeping dragon bed.
      r u intreseted in any of them???? PLMKSNOL
      nuttybuddy, u looking for thease???? i have the rocky sauna if your intreseted.
      its not a SIG. though. PLMKSNOL what u hav for it.
      snowy, i’m sorry but i don’t. good luck with searc1

I understand you want my tiger psi, and I can give it to you… I would like the Princess Pageant bed please and lmk when and how u would like to trade… THNX!

~ILY

toryrace

Hey guys!!!Can U guys give me marshmellows? I’m trying to get the seeds.My username is toryrush.My username is diffrent from my wkn username so be carefull. I might give u somting back-thanks. P.S, I am ot e-store so please do not ask me 4 marshmellows.Thanks again!!!

-toryrace-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.