HAUNTED HOUSE PSI FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HAUNTED HOUSE PSI FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

<p>Offer?
    </p>

bailey101010

I am looking for gemsters(topaz blue zircon and pink zircon) and the enchanted loch

craftfun

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-15 at 10:07 PM

hi baliey! i haven\’t seen you in forevs….. how ya been?
      sorry enough chit chat. what would you like for the dog house? i can make a list
      of PSI that i have. if you add i might do a signature or e-store PSI.b so PLMKSNOL.
      ohBTW, tomorow is my last day of school so i\’ll be gone from 9:00-2:30.
      first guy to post, (sorry i wasn\’t paying any attention to your UN!) the haunted
      house PSI is from the spooky pup PSI. i think it was new in august, but i\’m not sure. hope this helps!

Yes it does. thanks! Now I would like to make an offer for it

hi baliey! i haven\’t seen you in forevs….. how ya been?
      sorry enough chit chat. what would you like for the dog house? i can make a list
      of PSI that i have. if you add i might do a signature or e-store PSI.b so PLMKSNOL.
      ohBTW, tomorow is my last day of school so i\’ll be gone from 9:00-2:30.

first guy to post, (sorry i wasn\’t paying any attention to your UN!) the haunted
      house PSI is from the spooky pup PSI. i think it was new in august, but i\’m not sure. hope this helps!

Hi! If this is one of those tree things that you create yourself after doing the quest, then I already have one, sorry!

craftfun

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-14 at 11:21 PM

Offer?

Hi, before I make an offer, What exactly are these?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.