HAVE A GEMSTER? PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HAVE A GEMSTER? PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!!!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

AMM03

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR
    SLIDES
    ROCKERZ CLOTHING OR PSI
    ESTORE PSI
    GEMSTERS

i have new psi

lol pup psi
      then tropical psi
      and ect…

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-09-06 at 08:26 PM

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-06 at 07:22 PM
      Hey, Bailey! Just wanted to make sure you’d seen my reply on the previous page. LMK what you think.

Oh no i didnt. Ummm let see…..i cant trade points. Ok lets do mud wallow springs and rockerz clothes for gemster and………..?

I’m going to turn in early tonight, so I can post a list for you tomorrow if I gat a chance (life is busy – it might be as late as Saturday; sorry for the wait!). What kind of things are you interested in? I know I have several kinzstyle items, as well as some exclusives and a few other things. Is there a category you’d especially like or should I just make a master list?

guest112232 wrote on 2012-09-06 at 06:15 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-09-06 at 12:14 AM
      Hey guest.. me again. So this is my official offer…
      LIST 1
      Signature endangered red wolf psi
      Signature endangered mud wallow hot springs
      Signature Mane Stage
      POSSIBLY 3000 Points
      Corn Husk Doll
      LIST 2
      Tropical Puppy PSI
      Winter Fawn PSI (Snowy Campsite)
      Bagpipe Trampoline Bed
      2012 Touring Van
      Peridot Lamp (Peek a newz)
      Okay, so if you like my offer, you can pick any two items from list 1, and an additional item from list 2. LMK what you think.
      ~AQUA

2ould you do the points, doll, swing, and maybe reg psi for it

Guest- hmm.. sorry but i think i’d have to pass on that one… I can do, like i said before, two items from list one, and one from list two. Also, i no longer have the bagpipe bed or the tropical puppy psi. PLMK if you could pick what i suggested.

Cyber- I’m not sure how this works, i know you offered first, but guest directly offered the gemster to me on another forum and then you replied, and then me. does this mean i get first dibs or you…? i’m confused. LMK

~AQUA

bailey101010

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-09-06 at 07:22 PM

Hey, Bailey! Just wanted to make sure you’d seen my reply on the previous page. LMK what you think.

Oh no i didnt. Ummm let see…..i cant trade points. Ok lets do mud wallow springs and rockerz clothes for gemster and………..?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.