HAVE A GEMSTER? PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HAVE A GEMSTER? PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!!!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

AMM03

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR
    SLIDES
    ROCKERZ CLOTHING OR PSI
    ESTORE PSI
    GEMSTERS

guest112232 wrote on 2012-09-06 at 10:09 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-09-06 at 09:53 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-09-06 at 09:45 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-09-06 at 09:34 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-09-06 at 08:27 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-09-06 at 06:15 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-09-06 at 12:14 AM
      Hey guest.. me again. So this is my official offer…
      LIST 1
      Signature endangered red wolf psi
      Signature endangered mud wallow hot springs
      Signature Mane Stage
      POSSIBLY 3000 Points
      Corn Husk Doll
      LIST 2
      Tropical Puppy PSI
      Winter Fawn PSI (Snowy Campsite)
      Bagpipe Trampoline Bed
      2012 Touring Van
      Peridot Lamp (Peek a newz)
      Okay, so if you like my offer, you can pick any two items from list 1, and an additional item from list 2. LMK what you think.
      ~AQUA

2ould you do the points, doll, swing, and maybe reg psi for it

Guest- hmm.. sorry but i think i’d have to pass on that one… I can do, like i said before, two items from list one, and one from list two. Also, i no longer have the bagpipe bed or the tropical puppy psi. PLMK if you could pick what i suggested.
      Cyber- I’m not sure how this works, i know you offered first, but guest directly offered the gemster to me on another forum and then you replied, and then me. does this mean i get first dibs or you…? i’m confused. LMK
      ~AQUA

Hmm I guess the swing, stage, and campsite actually I want the doll too I traded charm, sail hat, and wackey for car so I want a good offer I really want the swing, stage, and doll if not I guess I could offer again I only liked the bagpipe bed out of reg psi. And anyways the doll is only worth 25.

Hmm i’m not sure if i’d rate the doll by webkinz’s sale prices. After all, that would mean that wacky jeans, witch hat, emo and full kitty combined would be worth less than a party pack… Thus i tend not to follow those particular values…
      anyway, i’m sorry but i don’t think i’d trade all three of those for the gemster… i would have actually rather had the priceless than the car…. but all the same thank you, and best of luck :)
      ~AQUA

Would you do the doll, swing, and campsite for it

Ugh I meant stage would you do the doll, stage, and camp thing for it

Hmm okay. Add me at MellarkEverdeen. Normally i’d ask to do kinzpost, but this is a pretty big trade so i was wondering if we could meet up in the TR? LMK i’m usually available after school. :)
      ~AQUA

CyberMink

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 09:06 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-02 at 08:35 PM
      Hi Bailey, I have the new Gemster. PLMK what you have to trade, I’m looking for all the newest Psi’s and Sig’s.
      JEWELS

Ok I have the cell phone sofa, gumball wardrobe, sweet treat fridge, sig. Mud wallow hot springs, sig. End. Mountain climbing cliff, sneaky ice cave, frozen tundra treadmill, ice age icebox, northern nights bed, eluvant psi, super exclusive giftbox, designer gown, icy ocean bathtub, iceburg island, frosty fireplace, monkey business sofa, cool pooch pool table, arctic window, and ice fishing hole fridge.

Srry ill pass

CyberMink

guest112232 wrote on 2012-09-06 at 10:09 PM

LIST 1
      Signature Mane Stage
      POSSIBLY 3000 Points
      Corn Husk Doll
      LIST 2
      Tropical Puppy PSI
      Bagpipe Trampoline Bed
      2012 Touring Van
      Okay, so if you like my offer, you can pick any two items from list 1, and an additional item from list 2. LMK what you think.
      ~AQUA

Guest- hmm.. sorry but i think i’d have to pass on that one… I can do, like i said before, two items from list one, and one from list two. Also, i no longer have the bagpipe bed or the tropical puppy psi. PLMK if you could pick what i suggested.
      Cyber- I’m not sure how this works, i know you offered first, but guest directly offered the gemster to me on another forum and then you replied, and then me. does this mean i get first dibs or you…? i’m confused. LMK
      ~AQUA

Hmm I guess the swing, stage, and campsite actually I want the doll too I traded charm, sail hat, and wackey for car so I want a good offer I really want the swing, stage, and doll if not I guess I could offer again I only liked the bagpipe bed out of reg psi. And anyways the doll is only worth 25.

Hmm i’m not sure if i’d rate the doll by webkinz’s sale prices. After all, that would mean that wacky jeans, witch hat, emo and full kitty combined would be worth less than a party pack… Thus i tend not to follow those particular values…
      anyway, i’m sorry but i don’t think i’d trade all three of those for the gemster… i would have actually rather had the priceless than the car…. but all the same thank you, and best of luck :)
      ~AQUA

I was wondering if you like anything from my list? I think aqua is not going to trade you.

guest112232

LIST 1
      Signature Mane Stage
      POSSIBLY 3000 Points
      Corn Husk Doll
      LIST 2
      Tropical Puppy PSI
      Bagpipe Trampoline Bed
      2012 Touring Van
      ~AQUA

~AQUA

~AQUA

guest112232

LIST 1
      Signature Mane Stage
      POSSIBLY 3000 Points
      Corn Husk Doll
      LIST 2
      Tropical Puppy PSI
      Bagpipe Trampoline Bed
      2012 Touring Van
      ~AQUA

~AQUA

~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.