Heardt's Rare Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Heardt's Rare Trade List!

This topic contains 4 voices and has 18 replies.

• Author

heardt

Hey Guys Heardt Here And I Have A BUNCH Of Stuff For Trade! I Have In House Items… A Waffle Super Bed, Carnival Super Bed, High Heel Piano, Dignified Dreams Bed, Aquamarine Dresser, Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf, Mining Cart, Medieval Canopy Tent, Jellybean Tree, Moon Rover, Stone Speedster, Neo Gothic Wardrobe, Precious Stone Side Table, 2 Ascended Princess Thrones, Alice And Wonderland Theme, Azure Aztec Fridge, Rockerz Red Carpet, Patchwork Sofa, Neo Gothic Flooring, Neo Gothic Dinning Table, Stadium SoundBoard, Some Psi Items, 2 Harmonious Hammocks, Wild West Train, (Gasps XD) Haunted Painting, Dragon’s Fire, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, Flying Saucer (Pet Of The Month Item), Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, And Lastly,Lastly,Lastly, 4-wheel Atv. Clothing Items Up Soon! ~Heardt P.s User Is Heardt, Make A Offer First And Buddy Me!

tammy9

Hi sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I not sure which deluxe items she has anymore and she doesn’t remember what she has bought that is deluxe. Maybe you could give me ideas of what you are looking for and I can ask her if she has it? Sorry and thank you.

heardt

sorry for not getting to you sooner, Im Just Looking for Last Months (Icy Gown), And Maybe Flamingo Gown?

tammy9

My daughter is interested in neo gothic and wonderland theme. She has some items of both. She doesn’t have the neo gothic bookshelf or flooring or table. What are you looking to trade for?

heardt

idk, I Can Keep Those Items On Hold, Maybe? Also I Have Almost All Of The Wonder Land Theme, Should I Get The Whole Theme?

tammy9

She has the neo gothic bookshelf now and in the wonderland theme she has the bed, the room divider, flooring and wall. She doesn’t know what else goes with it, so let me know what there is. To trade she has Imperial side table, pile of Persian pillows, neo-gothic grandfather clock, fireplace and couch, royal banquet table, She also has Halloween items and other deluxe items if you are interested. Her user name is 5447472. Let me know if there is anything you are interested in. Thanks.

tammy9

She also likes some of the clothing, as she’s only been a playing a short while and doesn’t have lots that you have listed.

heardt

ok! like what deluxe items? I Have to find my alice and wonderland theme.

hklover628

Hi! I like your high heel piano! What are you looking for it? My user is same here. add me :)

heardt

Nothing To Special, Maybe The Gingerbread Puppy’s Psi? Plus Friend Request Sent!

hklover628

Sorry, I dont have :( I have a trade list somewhere. I also have bow wow bone tree, and puppy colar clock for trade! and thanks

heardt

Any Of These Psi? *Ribbon Yorkie. *Ribbon Cat (Or What Its Called). Ribbon Lion* *Ribbon Pegasus None Of Those? Well, Then List Somethings That Ya Want To Trade! *~Heardt~*

hklover628

Sorry I have ace of clubs divider, bloomin’ couch, wacky hot air balloon, ribbons and bows tree, wand sparkle tree, seaside palace sandcastle, trading card condo lamp, northern nights bed, hover sleigh, rainy day window, ambulance, mad flower, spectacular pink wardrobe, puggy bark-o lounger, and candy cane couch. PLMK -hklover628

heardt

Ambulance Please! Meet Me In Kinz Chat To Trade!

hklover628

Ok! Is kinzpost okay with you though? If not then what time? Use kinztime cause we might be in different time places. I’m good at all times not before 2:00 and not after 11:00. Just tell me what time and I’ll be there. My pet is a blonde fluffy dog (cockapoo) and her name is HONEY ;)

hklover628

ohh and what’s your username???

heardt

Sorry About not Responding, Ive now sent the gift!

Hi Heardt! I’m interested in your neo-gothic dining table and high heel piano. I have some rare items. :) I have to look through my dock first, though to see what I have. I’ll let you what I have for trade after I go through it. Have a sweet day!~SC

heardt

Ok Sweetcupcake! Ok It Depends on Which Rares, Btw Sometimes My Computer Gliches, I Wanted To Point That out If I Have To Reload, User Is Same Here!

heardt

Ok So Heres The Clothing List. Neo Gothic Dress, Black Socks, Spring Fling Dress, Venetian Mask, Zodiac Earth Costume Set, Blue Hearts Retro Dress, 3 3D Glasses, Jeannette Eleanor And Brittany Costumes, Starlight Costume Set, 2 Charm Fairy Skirts, Charm Fair Top, Dance Party Dress, 3 Dancing Shoes, Charmed Mushroom Hat, Bunny Hoodie Bottoms, 2 Seaside Sarongs, Pop Rock Princess Hat, Gift Box Shoes, Elegant Ribbon Hat, SuperKinz Outfit, Dwarf Costume, Rainbow Butterfly Tank top, Pink Butterfly Dress, Ruffle Skirt, 2 Party Caps, Deluxe Headdress, Rock Star Sunglasses, Tabby’s Blazer, Warm Up Pants+Shirt, Red Dotty Party Dress, Glam Girl Coat, 2 Pop Star Princess Skirts, Pink Stripe Polo Tee, Clean up Recycle Tee, Purple Bunny Hat, Glittering Evening Gown, Ruby Red Slippers, Hot Pink Studded Shades, And Lastly Webkinz Crown Of Wonder. Thats The Clothing List! ~Heardt

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.