Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Helloprettypanda’s Wish List!! :)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  pransser 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I’m helloprettypanda (thats my WWID too, just so you know), and I have a bunch of items that I am looking for. I’ll have my trade list on here ASAP. Anyways, here’s my wishlist (for now, lol), CLOTHING: Vampiress Costume (any pieces), Any pieces of hula outfit, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Swirling Leaf Tiara, Emo Jeans, any B&W Cat pieces PSI: Any candykinz psi, any birthstone psi, any zodiac psi, Stargazing Deck, Doggie Diving Pool, Bamboo Chute Swing, Panoramic City Window, Purple Panther psi, Frozen Fun Waterslide PROMO: Licorice Dress, Lilypad Dress, Candy Dreamland Dress, Cupcake Gazebo, Dizzy Roundabout, Monster Piano RARES: Neo Gothic Theme or Persian Theme….Okay, so that’s a whole lot of valuable stuff, and if anyone has anything I’m looking for, I’d appreciate it if you could post below what you have that I’m looking for, and anything specific that you might need. Feel free to add me even if you don’t have what i’m looking for, and have a great day!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

bunnyheaven

I have a bunch of neogothic. do u have Egyptian?

forest85

post above was posted by me, Forest85 sorry

I do believe I have the egyptian throne somewhere in my pets rooms. if you need that piece, I’ll find it and send it over!

forest85

hey, yeah I need the throne. do you want me to just send any piece of the neo gothic? friend me @forest85

I did friend you, I finally managed to do that by deleting some of the friends I had that don’t use their account anymore. Apparently the limitation with an expired account is that you can’t send someone a friend request, and the limit is 100 friends. I had around 110, so I moved around some people, cut down the list, and clicked yes. Yay! :D However, I can’t send you anything yet, because we can’t send packages. So, if you don’t mind, can you wait until I adopt a new pet? As for which item I need from the theme, can you tell me which items you have from the theme? Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the wait! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Oh, and Forest85, I’m sorry for not accepting your FR yet. As an expired account at the moment, I can’t do anything with those requests, because apparently we cannot add people…:(.Sorry about that. But I’ll keep it there, accept it for sure, when I am finally able to adopt a new pet. Thanks for offering, and thank you for the friend request. Again, very sorry. Hope you don’t mind! :) ~helloprettypanda~

forest85

No sweat. Im not on much right now anyway but I’ll keep checking this forum. (college takes a lot of planning!)

Hi. Off of your wishlist, I have Slips, Hula Skirt, Emerald TV PSI, Neo Gothic TV and Neo Gothic Side Table. LMK if you’re interested in any of these items. I have a specific wishlist on my ‘Looking for…’ forum if you want to check it out, otherwise I’m looking for Signature/Estore PSI, regular PSI, possibly rares, or Deluxe clothing. LMK, thanks.

Hi there Alice! I do still need the Hula Skirt and both the TV’s, and I will check out your wishlist as soon as I find it. I’ll get back to you on this on your forum! :) ~helloprettypanda~

halictelily

Hi, helloprettypanda! I may have some neo gothic or persian… if i happen to have any extras, i’ll send them over. Nothing needed in return. :)

Hello there Halictelily! In regards to your extremely generous offer: f you do have extras (and only if you have extras), any help would be very much appreciated, but don’t feel as if you have to! Is there a forum you have with your wishlist or anything you are looking for? I would love to help you out: I really would. Thanks for all and any help: and LMK about what you are looking for, so I can at least repay you for your generous offer. Have a good one! ~helloprettypanda~

i have slips and some neo gothic im looking for holiday spirit slide and swing i could add tho plmk :)

I am terribly sorry, but I don’t have the swing or the slide you are looking for. In fact, I’ve been searching for the same items as well! Very sorry that I don’t have what you need: but I’ll keep a lookout for them!

thats fine thanks for responding to my post :) i no longer need the swing thanks to my friend dogfish :) i recently got swirl so if u still need it plmk

Stealthstorm

Is the Swirling Leaf Tiara the Zodiac hat? I’m sorry, I don’t really know how to use the new Kinzapedia yet! ~Vegetarian Veterinarian

Hi Stealth. The swirling leaf tiara is a Magical Forest prize. ~MORHB~

Thank you MORHB, for clearing things up! :) ~helloprettypanda~

Hi there Stealthstorm! I’m very sorry, but the Swirling Leaf Tiara is not the Zodiac Earth Hat. In fact, I do believe it is the prize for collecting all (yes, ALL 40 charms), in Magic Mire. I am working on collecting those charms, but I only have about 4 so far, so 40 just seems too far away. That’s why I posted here, lol. Anyhow, thanks very much for offering anyways: I do appreciate it. Have a good day! ~helloprettypanda~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.