HELP ROCKERZ FOX OUTFIT GLITCH

Home Forums Questions – Archives HELP ROCKERZ FOX OUTFIT GLITCH

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

fabgirl3828

I recently bought the rockerz fox from webkinz. on the tag it says it comes with an outfit. So when i adopted the rockerz fox i open the gift the pet comes with, i got a space jacket, my pets PSI, and PSF and thats all i didnt get the outfit ive tried emailing ganz about but i dont think they ever got it? I need that outfit

Willow1419

I got my clothes! I went to customer service and emailed them and they fixed the problem within a few days.

Willow1419

Here is Webkinz number if you don’t want to wait for the to reply (1-866-932-5469)

opzyeah

that really stinks! I really wish i could help but this is the only thing i got for you, try going to the share center and tell everyone that you didnt get the outfit, and mabye they will help! sorry but i’ve got nothin besides that :)

Willow1419

The same exact thing happened to me. The outfit was the main thing why I wanted the Rockerz fox, and I was really sad and mad that I did not get it. I sent an email so i’m now waiting for a reply, I really hope they do something and give it too me.

forest85

ask over on the webkinz world forum. someone there should be able to help you

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.