help with treasure hunts

Home Forums Games – Archives help with treasure hunts

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  KoalaTee 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mazey2

<p>i need help with clues on the new treasure hunts.
    </p>

ZxZwrc

Hey thanks for the help on the chillin out polar bear hunt your advice was sooo easy to follow;) thank you very much!!!!!

Do you or anyone else know where i can find the first clue to plumpy’s/webkinz world tour treasure hunt?

mazey2

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!!!

Myajen,

Thanks so much….I was really stuck on that Treasure Hunt! Appreciate your help! :)

myajen

POLA BEAR TREASURE HUNT HELP:

1. Kinzapedia, Characters, Zingoz
      2. Went to Newz Blog search & typed in Zingiz guide (all topics) and click on AN AWESOME ZINGOZ GUIDE
      3. Went to Newz Blog search & typed carnival games (announcements) – oldest first, then click on LOGGING OUT? GET WACKY! (second one down
      4. Again, went to Newz Blog search, typed wackyer (all) – oldest first, clicked on the first one (date 12/9/2010)
      5. Same place: search wacky zingoz celebration (all) and click the one dated 8/20/2011
      THE END. Good Luck & hope this helped.

alykat

mazey2 wrote on 2012-08-16 at 09:06 PM

i need help with clues on the new treasure hunts.

I have several treasure hunts that I started and could not complete. The clues are too hard. Thanks for listening.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.