Helpful hints names and what pet is right for you!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Helpful hints names and what pet is right for you!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pinkyheart3 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

pinkyheart3

Hey!! For name tips all I need to know is what pet, boy or girl, girly girl , tomboy, or anything you want me to know to help you find the perfect name! For finding the perfect pet for you (weather online or real life) I will need to know what are your favorite things and things to do. Your helpful friend Pink:)

Luckygirlz1

I just want some name ideas and to know what animal is for me btw im pretty girly. Fav. food: soup fav animal: horse fav sport swimming (if u count that as a sport). fav movie: (u probs haven’t heard of it): Secretariat fav thing to do: ride horses and put on make-up. fav school subject: art and ya so plz answer by Friday!

pinkyheart3

Maybe a seal, a Valentine frog, or a Clydesdale. And names for those pets could be Cece, Love bug, or Francine.

pinkyheart3

You should check out my friend topcuties form on Mazin Hamsters form Amazing Hamsters tips and more!!

Stealthstorm

I want to know the perfect Webkinz for me! My Favorite Things: Color- Blue; Food- Soup; Animal- Horse; TV Show- Duck Dynasty; Subject- Band and art; Sports- Cheer, Soccer, Cross-Country, Basketball and Lacrosse; Things To Do- Ride, read, be with my friends, take pictures, and watch NFL football! Thanks :D ~Pats Fan

pinkyheart3

Maybe an Arabian. Or a Clydesdale. I also LOVE horses!! :) Pinkyheart

desirearh

Hi, Here Are My Favorite Things. Color-Black; Food-Pizza; Boy Band-1D/Maroon5; Animal-Wolves/Cats; TV Show-Dog& Beth On The Hunt: I LUV Bounty Hunter’s, Music, Dakota Chapmen. My Favorite Thing’s To DO Is. Sing, Dance, Soccer, Track. Thanks For The Help Can’t Wait To Find Out My New Name. :O_O ~Desiree~ #Bounty-Hunter

desirearh

BTW It’s A Boy Rocker’s Bull Dog. Please Tell Me Before Tuesday! ;) Thanks ~Desiree~#Bounty-Hunter

pinkyheart3

It sounds like you could be a mix between a little girly and tomboy. So a name could be Dakota (or Dax for short), or Izy, Danille, Amos, or Joel. I would say a bull dog is the pet for you (whether online or real life). Also a Siamese cat.

Hi! I really need help naming my sparkle hamster. It’s a girl, and I just want name suggestions to help me. Thanks, and have a sweet day!~sugar rush princess

pinkyheart3

Sparkle hamster hmm… How about Fireworks, or Sparks fly, or Ezra, or Esther, or Hosea. Hope you like these:) Pinkyheart

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.