Helping the Needy Kinz'!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Helping the Needy Kinz'!

This topic contains 4 voices and has 7 replies.

• Author

MyWebkinzRok

Hey y’all! This forum is for beginners or kinz’ that just need some loot! I will post my donations list or what I could buy for you. All I need from you is a user name and why you need what you want. Enjoy! ~Blessings

MyWebkinzRok

Hey guys! Check out my list above. I also want to give away Elephant Feet and Hat. Tell me your New Years Resolution and why you made it! ~MWR

MyWebkinzRok

Anyone? ~MWR

MyWebkinzRok

It’s the time of year for giving, and here is what I have to give. FOOD: Needy Kinz’ are hungry, and beginners need a food stock. Birthday Cakes, Fruit Crepes, Licorice Spider, and anything you could want me to make or anything from the W-Shop. I will buy it for you! CLOTHING: Needy or beginner Kinz’ need style too! I can buy anything but Deluxe clothes, I have Red&Green Striped Polo, Bee Tee, Road Trip red Hat, Lovely Leafy Swimsuit, Trading Card Game Hat, Pirate Costume Silk, Cave Explorer Top, Fancy Turquoise Top, Star Fly Pants, Red Dwarf Costume, Pirate Princess Hat, Pretty in Pink Skirt. That is all for now, I will let you know whenever I get new stock. I ask nothing in return. If anyone would like to send me something to give to other kinz’, just let me know your user so that I can send it back out. ~God Bless

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.