HeyItsGlitz Trading List:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HeyItsGlitz Trading List:

This topic contains 4 voices and has 10 replies.

• Author

HeyitsGlitz

Breezy Motorcycle Jacket, Undersea Dress, Lolipop Headband, Icy Grecian Gown, Sweet Buddy Bomber Jacket, King of the castle bed ( SUPER BED, ) Zircon Sofa, Witch hat, ( do not be confused with the purple PRICELESS witch hat!) Medieval Dresser, Medieval Chest, AND Musical Maestro Bed (SUPER BED) . Wish List: GINGER BREAD PUPPY PSI FOR ANYTHING UP TO 3 ITEMS Thanks and Happy Holidays Please Reply if you are interested and add me my user is Glitter1414 Thank you and Merry Xmas

icecooler86

Is the zircon sofa still available? If it is I would like to trade for it, but I don’t have the Gingerbread puppy PSI. Would you like to trade for anything else? Please make a list. PLMK ASAP. Thanks!

OOh is that witch hat the orange and black one? If so I would LOVE to trade for it :) Just lmk what you think a good offer would be :)

Hi! I would love Icy Grecian gown, but I don’t have the Gingerbread puppy psi, anything else you wish for? However, I will look for the gingerbread puppy psi, and if I find it, I’ll tell you right away.

dogfish

Hi I will trade the bed for the Grecian gown, violin super bed and the zircon sofa. LMK if this works for you. I would not ask for so much, but the bed is brand new estore. If you want to trade, add me kinzsnowman. Jesusismylord, add me and I will send you a surprise. TY DF

HeyitsGlitz

Hey! Is it possible if I can just trade you for the Grecian gown, and the violin super bed? I do not know if we can trade right away because i have a few other offers! But we will see Thanks for replying and merry xmas!! I will be sure to add you! Byeeeee.

HeyitsGlitz

Okay Thanks! Maybe we can get together on webkinz my user is Glitter1414 do not be mad if i do not remember at first sight you will have to remind me ;)

dogfish

Hi sorry, go ahead and take the other offer. I just found out that every room I put the new promo toy box in is now locked. I will need to contact Ganz to fix this. I have all my gingerbread beds in the same rooms, at storage accounts. I have the other items you are offering, and was just trying to help, but also make a fair trade. no biggie. Good Luck with your trade. DF

HeyitsGlitz

Okay! Thanks so much for the offer though! Lol i am a little confused so your toybox locked your room.. and all your gingerbread puppy stuff was in there????? Oh well LMK on webkinz if you change your mind! Happy Holidayz!

dogfish

HI yes, that is right. I have two locked rooms and read others have the same issue. Both my rooms have that new promo toy box in them. One is a toy store room, the other is a storage room that I put all my new promo and xmas psi in. Sorry, nothing I can do until Ganz fixes this glitch. DF

HeyitsGlitz

Oh and on webkinz if u have the ginger bread puppy psi send me a note in the mail saying happy birthday! Plz add me and thx cya later1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.