Hklover628's Trade List!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hklover628's Trade List!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  EarthLover22 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

hklover628

I will call this my first one since my last one didn’t go so well… OKay so here goes: House Items: wooden horse toy box, bloomin’ couch, lap it up pool, wacky hot air balloon, crystal sea glass flooring, flower power bed, lap it up pool, trading card condo lamp, northern nights bed, hover sleigh, shaggy yorkie couch, spectacular pink wardrobe, webkinz day countdown, and rainy day window! Clothing: starlight robe, butterfly costume, pink pony sparkly dress, princess cloak, stylish city dress, angel halo, pom pom shoes, victorian hat, groovy disco jacket, snowy face stickers, nutcracker princess hat, black tutu dress, glam diva heels, pink diving bell flippers, hippo costume hat, tabby’s blazer, red and white tankini bottom, fred rover’s blazer, blue vogue vampire pants, purple wizard robe, rainbow spirals tee, purple modern vampire shirts, trading card game outfit (blue and yellow), x-ray costume, daredevil costume, jean jacket uniform, vintage glam skirt, purple floppy witch hat, purple flip flops, cherry tank top, candy corn witch shoes, elegant ribboned hat, lime bubble coat, and blue vogue vampire top! My user is same here. Whew!

icecooler86

Wait never mind I don’t need the shaggy yorkie couch anymore.

icecooler86

Hi, what do you want for the nutcracker princess hat, black tutu dress, glam diva heels, princess cloak, pom pom shoes, vintage glam skirt, cherry tank top, shaggy yorkie couch, and spectacular pink wardrobe. LMK, Thanks!

hklover628

Wow that is a lot you need… I might not have the hat anymore…. The black tutu dress is psi from rockerz pet…. glam diva is from mystery bag….pom pom is psi too…… cherry tank top is kinzstyle shop….. Just post what you have for trade! I’ll let you know I just got your friend request -accepted See you around W.W.! -hklover628

icecooler86

I have a lot of stuff to trade. What type of stuff do you want? Like rare clothes, PSI, valued items, rare items, exclusives, etc. LMK, Thanks!

hklover628

I would like to trade clothes but some of the ones you liked are rare some are not so just put all your clothes for trade or maybe I see you in the trading room when your on. I go to kinz chat plus. -hklover628 ;)

Atomton

Hi I no longer need the window. Collector10 something sent that. TYVM I really like it.

hklover628

I’m glad you got it! If you ever need a second one just let me know ;)

markg97

Hi Hklover, What do you want for the Candy Corn Witch Shoes, the Victorian Hat and the Lap It Up Pool Let me know and See you around W.W. and Have a Happy Ne Years

markg97

Oh I forgot How about we trade the Lap it up Pool for the Sly Slide? Okay Let me know and See you around W.W.

hklover628

I would love that! How about I send it to you as soon as I can? See you around W.W.!

hklover628

Clothing! I don’t need much anything specific… um do you have DJ headphones? Just make a list of what you have for trade! I just sent you the pool. Happy New Year! -hklover

dogfish

Hi kitty, did you get the red dress I sent? I have been sending them all over and I sure hope people are getting them, PLMK DF

hklover628

Hi, Is it the red glitter dress????? Because I got it and it says that ganz e-store sent it to me! -hklover

dogfish

OH great, yes I sent it and sent one to GG also and some other people, so check your docks. Enjoy, DF

hklover628

Thank you dogfish! At first I thought I was just lucky because i thought it was just deluxe members who got them. It’s very pretty and nice of you. -hklover

markg97

@Atom., I sent the Sly Slide over I don’t have the DJ Headphones I make a list later (I have to go check some things to see what I have) Okay. Thanks for the Great Trade See you around W.W. and Happy New Years

hklover628

Don’t you mean @Hklover? and sorry I dont have the victorian hat anymore! I still have witch shoes

markg97

Sorry I did meant HKlover my bad, I was talking to Atom. and then I saw his user on this post and thought I was still talking to him (Sorry). And about the hat its okay, and the Witch Shoes are worth a rare or 2 current exclusive item (Their not priceless but I still need them to complete the whole outfit) so what do you want for it? Let me know and See you around W.W.

hklover628

If you dont have clothing then I would go for the one rare item just list what you have for trade and I’ll pick a favorite ;) -hklover628

markg97

Hi Hklover, Sorry about the late reply, here’s what I’m offering, Kinzvision Plasma T.V., Rock Garden, Roadster Go-Kart, Eat Me Cake Table, Painted Rose Bushes, Medieval Coffee Table, Chiseled Stone Sofa, Aztec Calender,Legionnaire Shield, Apollo Fountain, Imperial Urn, Neo Gothic Sofa and the Neo Gothic Fireplace. Hope you find something you like. See you around W.W.

hklover628

Hi! no problem. I would like the apollo fountain!!! Do you still have it? If you do LMK and I’ll send the shoes -hklover628

markg97

Yes I still have the fountain,If you don’t mind sending it first that will be great. Thank You for the Great Trade and Helping me complete the whole outfit. and See you around W.W.

hklover628

I just sent the shoes over! and I would have sent first but that comment was in moderation for like FOUR days! so I didn’t get to see it probably that’s why you sent the fountain Thank you so much! and glad I could help you complete the outfit! -hklover ;)

markg97

I know it taking longer to reply to things to go through moderation then it used to. Your Welcome for the fountain. And Thanks again for the shoes, I got the other part of the Outfit out of a, Trade and they didn’t have the Shoes. See you around W.W.

Atomton

Hi Hklover! I really want the retired exclusive Rainy Day Window. What would you like for it? Can you look at my trade list on questions and friend me at frogsandfly?-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.