Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 4 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Trytimes

2nd contact. 2 of my accounts did not receive the Christmas package. The accounts are CKY43 and SNAK322. Please advise further.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

There should be hotels, and another island to go to, and make it so you can actually walk around!

jmontez

I have not received my Christmas Giftbox. Anyone else not receive their gift? I logged in on Christmas day.

lmj87

I did not get mine , this is so disappointing , why even go see santakinz to pick out anything if we are not going to get it.

am88

Hey all, Did anyone else not receive their holiday present when logging in to Webkinz on Christmas? I logged in multiple times and still the item has not appeared in my dock. Any suggestions on why?

siroscar

Me. I did not receive it on my Asian account.

goldieee

Today is Christmas, and i logged on to my webkinz account today too, but I didn’t get a Christmas gift box, and I’m wondering why? If anyone can help me out, thank you, my webkinz account username is goldieee.

siroscar

I did not receive mine either, but only on my Asian account. Was yours an Asian account? I don’t know if Ganz will do anything about it. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

Comments are closed.