Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

pat4ia

I’ve had all 12 cookie/treats from the ghost in the Reading Room for 4 days and yet the grand prize won’t unlock. Why?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lavadragon

Hm. This thread seems kinda old :P Oh well. Hey! Uh, I guess this falls into this category… Does anyone have a wallpaper that would match the Freaky Forest room theme? I have got a stone looking floor, I am pretty sure it is a museum floor? I got it from some-sort of an event. It actually, does match the room theme which is surprising, It almost looks like a bunch of rocks under the grass layer I did on the top, with those big grass patches. Ha. Kudos to me for that one. Like I was saying, anyone know of a wallpaper that would be good for the theme? I don’t want just a boring old solid green wallpaper to go in the room. ‘Cuz that would be, well, simply pathetic. I don’t want anything that cost Estore points either. No sir. No Estore points for me. Well, thanks to anyone who sees this reply in this lost thread and comes up with a solution for my 101 problems! :D ~lavadragon~

autumnferret

Am I the only 1 still missing their Christmas gift???

LivingAloha

I have not received my Christmas gift box and I e mailed customer service. Have they resolved the problem yet?

jep624

I haven’t received my gifts for any of my four accounts, I even e-mail Ganz, still nothing.

Mishelly75

I emailed too and still have not heard back, and still not christmas gift.

Comments are closed.