Holiday Raffle

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Holiday Raffle

This topic contains 9 voices and has 18 replies.

• Author

Hello! I want to get in the holiday spirit of giving, so drop your username, and I will raffle off: 3 Frozen Iceberg Chills, 3 Frozen Berrycicles, 4 random Mr. Moo Ice creams. Then, because it’s cold, 3 inflatable palm trees, 3 beach blankets, 3 conch shells, 3 Straw hats and skirts combos, 3 ships in a bottle, and 2 weathered wall anchors. You can win as many times as I draw your name. From the holiday theme, a roasted chestnut cart, 2 elegant menorahs, 2 christmas party room packs, and 2 house packs. 2 magnificent menorahs, and 2 sparkling christmas trees. To get it, friend Angelthepup22 so if you win, you’ll get the stuff.

icecooler86

I think it’s very nice that you are holding this raffle. My username is the same execpt for the number, it’s 88 not 86 for WW.

Hey, I’m also giving out 6 SHELDON TURTLE PLUSHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frozen Iceberg chill goes to… Jesus…830 Frozen berrycicle goes to…Beart567 Palm tree…Mollyberger Beach blanket…vbs123 straw hat and shirt combo…angelkilby, and vbs123 I’ll do more later!

hklover628

Hi! I think we’re friends just in case my user is same here. SIgn me up please!! ^_^

mollyberger

wow!! thanks angelthepup22!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.