Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 274 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

roxy616

BANANAS and FRANKIE, Let me first start off with yet ANOTHER apology for my forgetfulness, as it seems that in trying to send multiple items to you both at the same time without writing down which items I’ve sent to whom turned out to be a not so great idea lol! I tell myself I’ll remember, but, of course, that’s not the case, so I’ve yet again forgotten which pieces I’ve sent and which you still need…UGH!!! So when you have time, could you both please check your mailbox to see what items were in the packages I sent to you yesterday from Roxy, Halo, and/or Bailey accounts? I was trying to send you the complete outfit for the Merry Mistletoe Prince (crown, suit, shoes) and whatever pieces I have right now of the Miss SantaKinz outfit (no wigs yet, and will send boots to Bananas if I get some) but I did send both of you the dress, right, and boots to you, Frankie? And I think you both have the Gift Box Hat, Evergreen Gown, and Cheery Winter Bow now, but did I send the Cheery Winter Onesie? Not sure if I even had any of those to send yet; anyway, sorry for the confusion AGAIN!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Congrats Roxy on having your Santakinz room featured:) Love it!!!. Banana hope to see one of your designs soon. I have been waiting for one I submitted to show up but no luck yet;( I know it can take a while or maybe they just didn’t like it lol:/ Anyway thank you Roxy once again for the surprise packages. It’s like early Christmas:) Such fun items to decorate with and to style my Webbies. They are all looking festive and ready for the holiday thanks to your thoughtfulness and generosity. Please let me know what you might be looking for, anything at all:) I was going to use my exclamation marks but I don’t want banana to think I am yelling LOL!!! Big Hugs you two, have a great week:)

frankie98

Hi Roxy, I was the lucky recipient of the Elf outfit and Hat. I now have the complete outfit and my pet looks adorable waring it. It is such a pretty color of purple. I also received the dress to complete the Mistletoe outfit:) Thank you so much for your continued generosity and I can’t say thank you enough. I also adore the little Wacky Ornaments. They are the perfect addition to my New Christmas room I have been working on. I also loved being surprised by the cute little treats:) Have a wonderful weekend my friend. Extra Big Hugs, Frankie:)

bananasbw

@Roxy616…It wasn’t me so I would say Frankie must have received the outfit. I do have the Elf Suit & Hat but not the shoes. How I acquired these, I do not recall (par for the course these days for me too!) :D I was elated Wednesday morning to see a package waiting for me to open from you. Love the dispensers & the bed…Wow! It’s beautiful!! And then again Thursday, receiving the Merry Mistletoe pieces & now my room design is complete. Thank you so much for your generosity & being such a caring person. Love & hugs, bananasbw

roxy616

Mystery solved, Bananas lol…I sent the pieces to Frankie (and they were actually the RIGHT pieces, too…quite an accomplishment for my challenged memory!), so if you’re sure you have both the Sugarplum Elf Suit and Hat and won’t need them, I’ll just send over the matching Shoes for you. Do you have the whole Merry Mistletoe outfit? I think I sent the Gown, Shoes, and Tiara to you back when I bought some of the Winter Tartan Crackers during pre-sale, but if you’re missing any of those, let me know. The Cheery Winter Cracker comes out Monday, so I’ll pass along any extras to you and Frankie as I get them. Hope you both have a wonderful weekend! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

Morning Roxy…Yes, I only need the Shoes to pair with the Elf outfit. The Suit & Hat I already have. And I have received the whole Merry Mistletoe outfit too from a previous delivery. You must have been up early this morning, prior to the doors opening at the eStore, to get the Winter Crackers, lol. Thank you for sending a package this morning & those clothing items are very cute. And Thank you for making sure my pets are well dressed :D On another note, I seen your SantaKinz Workshop room in this mornings room designs & I love how your pet is sitting inside the globe. Such a great idea! Have a wonderful day & hopefully I shall see you in Kinzville Park tomorrow. Take care, hugs bananas

roxy616

Hi, Bananas and Frankie…I sent one of you the Sugarplum Elf Outfit pieces yesterday, but now I can’t remember which one lol (par for the course, these days). Frankie, I know I sent you the Sugarplum Elf Shoes before, but I’m not sure if I sent you matching the Hat and Suit or whether I sent Bananas all three pieces of the outfit because I was sending out multiple packages at that time and thought I’d be able to keep it straight, but, per usual, that wasn’t the case lol! Anyway, if one or both of you could let me know what, if any, Sugarplum Elk pieces you received yesterday, then I’ll make sure to send the missing outfit pieces to whomever doesn’t yet have them. Thanks for helping with my moment of non-functioning memory! Big Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.