Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 274 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

roxy616

Hi, Frankie…Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you and to say you were very missed Tuesday evening! Hope all is well, and if you need anything at all, whether it’s room items you may be looking for or challenge prizes, current snowflake prizes, etc. or if you ever just need an ear (doesn’t have to be our regular night), please don’t hesitate to let me know. Hope to see you back with us next Tuesday, and sending lots of love and big hugs your way, my dear friend ~ Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Thank you banana for sending me the treats:) I am so happy you were able to get the missing scone for Roxy. That was so sweet of you. I’m sure it wasn’t easy to do. Good friends try their best for others and that’s what you do for me as well as Roxy. I don’t collect foods, but I have special foods that I keep in my refrigerators, and this will be added to its special place. I hope you enjoy your holiday and keep exercising that hand:) (only if it’s not too painful) Big Big Hugs, Frankie:)

frankie98

Thank you Roxy for the adorable rocker, and planter. They fit perfect in my Mistletoe /Holiday flair room. I combined the two room themes, I think the green shades work well together. I also included the ornament dispensers you sent:) Also the onesie and pink Santa Kinz hat are the cutest! You were so right, the pink wig makes the outfit! Thank you so much and hope you didn’t buy more crackers to get it for me;/ You are just the sweetest and a wonderful dear friend. Almost forgot to mention the cottage, swing and EVERYTHING else:) Let the decorating continue:) Hope you are feeling better and have a lovely holiday. Big Big Hugs, Frankie:)

frankie98

OOPS correction its Holiday Wishes not Holiday Flair LOL…I don’t know he name of anything!

frankie98

Good afternoon Roxy and Banana, I have to get some new construction permits so I have taken a break to update you two. So great to chat with you both. As for the cracker items, I do not have the Cheery Winter Onesie, the Pink wig or the hard to get Winter Cupcake Hat. I opened a few crackers last night to try and get the Hat for you Roxy but no luck;( I did get another Cherry Bow so I am hoping someone might trade for the hat you need. I also got the Prince shoes I was missing. You sent me two sets of Soft Seal hat and Shoes so I will be returning that to you so you may pass it to someone who needs it. Thank you for the offer banana, but Roxy did send me the Gift Box Hat and my pet already has it on and loving it. Please banana put some shoes on their feet, or you will have to keep giving them baths lol:) Roxy please don’t buy more crackers to try and get me the missing items. I don’t need complete sets. I am so happy and grateful for everything you have sent. Big Hugs my friends, Frankie:)

frankie98

Roxy, sent you the Winter Cup Cake Hat you needed and sent back the extra Seal outfit set:) Hope you didn’t already get the hat. Tried to get it before you were tempted to buy more crackers:) BIg Hugs, Frankie

roxy616

Oh, my goodness, Frankie…I was SO surprised and thrilled to get it, and truly appreciate the effort and trouble you went to in getting the hat for me. I’m really hoping you were able to get one for yourself, as well, but I want you to know how much your extremely thoughtful gift truly means to me, as well as your friendship. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, dear friend, and thank you so very much again for the amazing gift! My pet will wear it with pride!!! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

Hi Roxy, from what I have received from your account & Halo is this… Roxy> 1st pkg. Merry Mistletoe Prince Suit/ Gift Box Hat/ Cheery Winter Bow & 2nd pkg. Evergreen Gown/Plum Car/ another Gift Box Hat. With Halo> 1st pkg. Merry Mistletoe Prince Crown/ Merry Mistletoe Prince Shoes/ Miss Santakinz Dress & 2nd pkg. Miss Santakinz Boots/ Soft Seal Hat/ Soft Seal Slippers. My Elf pet is still missing the Sugar Plum Slippers & it doesn’t really matter considering a lot of my pets don’t wear shoes. I know, I’m a meanie, LOL. If Frankie has not received the Gift Box Hat, I can send her the xtra one I have. She can confirm this in-between her working on room designs, lol. Hope this helps you out my friend. Also, in regards to the Painted Poinsettia Cottage, I didn’t realize it is a Wallspace item so if you still want to pass it on, I would be delighted to add to the Poinsettia yard I have already made. It will fit in perfectly. Enjoy your day & hope is it sunny like it is here for me. Hugs, bananas

Comments are closed.