Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 217 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 20 hours, 24 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

roxy616

Hi, B and F…Just wanted to post a quick note to you both to see how you’re doing and to let you know I’m fine, physically, just extremely busy at work these past couple of weeks, which has me very stressed. The few times I do try to post anything on the main forum, it’s a major struggle to actually get something to go through, so that’s been adding to my frustration as well and has really just taken all the joy out of even being on there for me anymore. I feel as though the Webkinz Team has become more and more wrapped up with Next and has all but forgotten to address any technical issues on the forums for quite a while (even though I’m sure they must have been aware for some time now of the ongoing problems the ‘I Need This Item’ forum is having). Missed getting to chat with you on Tuesday and hope to be back there next week (although, in reading your posts about it, I think I’m glad I wasn’t there that night!). If either of you need anything, please let me know. Sending Lots of Love and Huge Hugs Your Way ~ R <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Have a wonderful weekend you two! It is definitely easier to post here than on the other part of the forum. I get the bad gateway and timed out so often that I just don’t like posting there anymore. Not to mention trying to go back and read older post, is impossible! R hope you get some rest from your stressful work. You need to try and rest as much as possible to take care of your health. We missed you. Big Hugs, and More Love to you both, F

frankie98

Hey B, that was an interesting visit we had? I wasn’t exactly sure what happened, but it was different lol! I did get a couple of packages today like you had mentioned. It makes me very sad to think about it;( I hope things get better. On another concern. Any word from R? Haven’t seen her on the forum, so makes me a little nervous. Hope she is good. I will send a note and hope to hear back. I know she is probably just busy and needing rest, but with her recent health issues I have to say my mind starts thinking to much. Always great to chat with you even if for a second or maybe two??? Have a wonderful rest of the week. Big Hugs, F

frankie98

Ok no more stressing out for me. I saw that R posted on the forum, so I know that she is ok, just busy as usual. Big Hugs, F

bananasbw

Hi F, it certainly was quite interesting with “college students” hanging around us, lol. And to those exploring what a Deluxe membership offers. I felt bad for one who had an issue typing what she wanted to say. Definitely not familiar with the park or trading rooms I’m sure. I did notice a post R wrote which mentions in it how she is extremely busy with work & exhausted afterwards. The weekend is fast approaching & I can’t believe it’s already May. How time flies! Have a wonderful weekend! BIG HUGS, B :D

bananasbw

R> Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you… You’re certainly a Rock Star & great on the guitar :D Wishing you a wonderful day as you Celebrate! Love & BIG Hugs, B

frankie98

Thank you R for the beautiful and way to generous gifts. I peacock bed is stunning, but I hope you didn’t buy more boxes just to get the bed for me? You know how I feel about that and knowing that you have had extra bills from the hospital makes me very uncomfortable. I know you are such a giving and generous person, but please don’t spend your hard-earned money on me. I do want you to know that I do appreciate everything you do for me but mostly I appreciate your friendship. I love everything and will definitely be using them in my next decorating projects:) Big Big Hugs F

bananasbw

You got the Bed! Yayyy!!! After we left the Kinzville Park, I purchased another 10 & only received one ;( Guess my hopes were too high as I really felt disappointed because my wish was to get a bed for both of us. Now I can be happy :D Enjoy your day my friend, Hugs B

frankie98

Yes! Dear R sent me one and it is beautiful!. I am so glad you got one for yourself and appreciate you thinking of me and wanting to get one for me too. Those boxes are pretty tricky and seem to be so random. Please don’t ever feel disappointed, I never need anything that badly and you have already helped me is so many ways. Biggest Hugs to you B:) F

roxy616

To B & F, I simply couldn’t ask for more kind, caring, and wonderful friends than the both of you, and I want you to know how very grateful I am to have you in my life. Thank you both so very much for the amazing birthday wishes and the special gifts…definitely made my day!!! My dearest F, No worries about the bed…I traded with a friend, so no money spent! (it was an item I didn’t need and something they were looking for, so it worked out for everyone!) And my dearest B, I’m so glad you were able to get a bed; was planning to strike another deal with my collector friend if you weren’t successful in getting one! Let me know if either of you decide you’d like any extra Painted Peacock pieces or if there’s something else you need that I may be able to help with. Having dinner with my youngest daughter this evening at a swanky Italian place she raved about, so I’m really excited for that! (my oldest is out of town for training classes this week as part of her new job, but she’s coming over to spend some time with me on Saturday) ~ TONS OF LOVE AND HUGE HUGS, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you for always being there for me. It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful evening for your birthday dinner with your daughter;) An Italian restaurant! Yummy, you know how I love pasta!!! Enjoy and have some extra for me;) Oh and don’t forget the cake LOL! Big Hugs F

bananasbw

Oh Roxy…I can’t believe I didn’t finish my song *great on the guitar too! I was obviously singing faster than typing the words LOL. I don’t need anymore Painted Peacock items & am passing on the few extra’s to my granddaughter. However, I did find someone with a bed for trade so if you do want one then just say the word “Yes”. So you are going to a swanky Italian restaurant eh, my advice…please don’t wear a white top :) I am also going out for dinner tonight with a few of my girlfriends. Decided to wear makeup and what a process it was applying the liner. Can’t tell you how many times I poked myself in the eyes UGH! Have yourself a great evening with your daughter. Love & Hugs, B

frankie98

Happy Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend Roxy! I wish you a very blessed and special day. You are a wonderful person and friend with a huge heart of gold. You deserve nothing but the best on this special day and everyday:) Take care of yourself and get as much rest as possible when you can. BIGGEST of HUGS and MORE LOVE…Frankie:)

Comments are closed.