Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 169 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 21 hours, 41 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

@frankie98 & @Roxy616…hope you both are having a nice day. I have a few questions regarding room designs to submit. Do I do this through my email & type in letsbuild@ganz.com? I’m thinking this is right :D If so, then on the subject line…do I type in the name of the design & my username? I really don’t want them using my real name. And finally, I am familiar doing attachments which is good. Your feedback will be appreciated. Roxy, the couch is beautiful & ties in so nicely with the room. That alligator pond is bigger than I thought & I love how he bobs his head up. Too funny! Looks like I will be moving the Tiki Room & add the Water Slide. Right now I have a waterfall covering the doorway but once I remove it, the doorway will show UGH! Now frankie, I just want to make sure …do you have a Purple Velvet Bed? I know I mentioned to you before how there should be two beds in a room. Well for this pet she only needs one. Let me know if you don’t have it & would like it. Time for me to do some room designing while trying to get through to the doctors office. They never answer the phone, lol. Take care, (((hugs)))

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi Banana and Roxy…Banana just go to your email and type in letsbuild@ganz.com like you said. I put that i would like to submit my room to the room designs. I only use my username Frankie98 and the NAME of my room design. Add the attachment and hit the send button:) You got this!!! Then sit back and wait for it to show up on the forum, which usually takes months:) Now for the Purple velvet Bed. I have two so I don’t need another but I thought Roxy did? Did I misunderstand? Was I going to send her one of mine? No problem I am happy to. Just want to make sure she gets it. So let me know if you didn’t send and I will get right on that:) Roxy, I love the Tiki water slide and have it in my paradise cove room. It is a perfect match for the bed (OLD DELUXE DAY) don’t know the name;/ Funny banana I have a waterfall in front of my door too:) I just put my slide next to the waterfall and it looks perfect. Door still covered lol! Roxy just checking you still need the Purple velvet bed? Happy to send my extra. Just confussed from last night;) Happy Designing Big Hugs:-D

bananasbw

Frankie…Did you use the subject line to say you wanted to submit your room then in the message area indicate the room name & username? You didn’t misunderstand at all. I did send Roxy a bed last night so no need for you to unless she wants 2 :D You will have to remove the bed to check its name in the dock…I am curious!! LOL

bananasbw

Sorry frankie, I meant the bed from your Paradise Cove Room. Guess I was so busy typing away that I thought you could read my mind too, lol. As for Roxy, she can place both beds in her pets room :D I am finally going to see Barbie today along with my daughter & granddaughter. And yes, I will have my pink hoodie with me because those theatres are always too cold for me. Have a great day!

roxy616

@bananasbw, I saw Barbie with my oldest daughter a couple of weeks ago…Didn’t expect to like it as much as I did, but thought they did a really good job with it, especially the underlying messages of female empowerment and the struggles women face with equality and gender roles. Let me know what you thought about it, and hope all of you enjoy movie time together! Oh, yes, I think I was the only one in the theatre NOT wearing pink (I don’t own any pink clothing, but even if I did, my daughter neglected to mention it was a thing for Barbie moviegoers, so I didn’t have a clue until I saw a sea of pink when we got there lol!) For design submissions, in the Subject Line I put “Webkinz Room Designs Entry,” then in the body of the message I type the name of the room design in all caps and then put “by” and my WW username (example: SANTAKINZ PLAYGROUND by Roxy616), and then attach the photo of my room design. Hope this helps! Big Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Yes banana, the subject line I put “room design submission” and in the message just a little note that I would like to submit my room design. TItle: Paradise Cove By Frankie98 and then thank you:) Then attach your room design. I don’t think they care how you word it just important to give the TITLE of the room and your user ID on the forum.:) Hugs Frankie

frankie98

I went and sent the Purple Velvet Bed to Roxy, Hope she doesn’t think I forgot about her;( I was just confused:-)

roxy616

@frankie98 and @bananasbw…Can’t thank you enough for your thoughtfulness in sending me the Purple Beds and just wanted to let you know how very much it means to me to not only have such incredibly amazing friends as the both of you but to also know that you’re always looking out for me and so generously helping with items I may need. That being said, if you’re sure the bed is an extra you won’t be using, Bananas, then I’ll just return one of them to Frankie in case she would like to use two beds in whatever new room she decides to create (or incorporate them into an already existing room). Thank you for everything, my dear friends, and know that I’m extremely grateful for you both!!! Lots of Love and Extra Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

HI banana, Happy Friday:) Thank you for the adorable Giant Zingo:) I love him and have him next to his friend Wacky in my Wacky/Zingo Room now,,, Thank you for sharing and being a wonderful friend:) Big Hugs Frankie

frankie98

Hi banana, not sure why my post didn’t show but I will try again. Thank you so much for the Giant Zango. He is so cute and looks perfect next to my Giant Wacky. I think they are cousins. They have to be related LOL:) I had no idea there was even a Giant Zingo in existence. I really appreciate you sharing your items with me. As always please let me know if you are looking for anything. Hope you are having a great week. Chat soon:) Big Hugs Frankie AKA Pasta LOL!

bananasbw

Hey Pasta, I am happy to see you have labelled them as cousins. Although considering Zingoz is always hitting Wacky, may I suggest keeping them 1 square apart, LOL. And Roxy, I have replied to your message on the previous page :) This afternoon I purchased 2 Series 4 Planter Mystery Boxes & was very excited to get a Purple Velvet Bed & would you believe…a Wacky Gummy Beachball Dispenser!!!!! The bed has already been placed in Violets room (ties in beautifully) & at this point I’m not sure if the dispenser will be put in the Wacky themed party room or the beach. Decisions, ugh! Oh & Roxy, the Sleepy Sloth Ice Cream is adorable…thank you for the treats. Take care & hugs :D

roxy616

Hi, Bananas…That’s so great that you got the dispenser! I received one, too, and immediately thought of you but, since you were able to get one, I’ll check to see if Pasta would like to have it. I have an extra matching Purple Velvet Sofa if you can use one to go with your bed…just let me know. Thank you so much for the gift you sent…The Sleepy Sloth Hamper is just too cute! I so appreciate you (and Frankie, too) taking the time to search through your items to send me something I needed and really hate to ask, but I wanted to see if you might have an extra Zingoz Plushy (small plush toy that looks like Wacky and is yellow, as opposed to the Zangoz one that’s orange). Again, I truly appreciate you checking, as well as your constant kindness, generosity, and friendship…It means more than you could ever know ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

Happy Friday Roxy :D I’m sure Pasta would like the dispenser very much. Wonder how many Wacky rooms she has compared to us, lol. In regards to your extra Purple Velvet Sofa…I would love it! I do have an extra Bed you are more than welcome to have. While watching tv that evening, I felt the need to pick up 3 more boxes. Of course the first two boxes I open is two more Purple Velvet Beds but the bonus was getting the Blueberry Car. Now about Zingoz Plushy. I always thought that one particular plush is Wacky. So I removed it to check the name in the dock & was surprised to see it is actually a Zingoz Plushy. Sending it out & you will most likely have it before this post gets in here. Have a wonderful weekend & thank you for being a friend. Love & Hugs, bw :)

frankie98

Thank you, banana, for the Giant Zingo:) Love it! He is perfect next to my Giant Wacky. I have decided they are cousins lol! They have to be related! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Hope you are having a great week:) Big Hugs Frankie:) AKA Pasta LOL!!!

Comments are closed.