Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 273 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

Hey Frankie, the weather we are having is up/down. It rains for days then it is cold then get warm. Never know how to dress before venturing outside. No plans in the making for summer right now. We do have projects for our garage & landscaping but I won’t be any help. Guess I’ll play being the foreman, LOL Hate to run this short but I do have to go. Enjoy your weekend & I do miss our chats. Love & Big hugs, B

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

Dear Roxy, I appreciate how you manage to take the time to keep us up to date with your health. Going back to work must have been challenging considering lack of energy & more, then to deal with the tasks of your job. Hopefully, when you get a chance to get to the drug store, the health supplements as you had mentioned will help. On another note, for some reason I had saved the article on Webkinz Room Designs when my room was featured. So yesterday I was checking through my saved articles & somehow clicked on it to see your message. It pleased me to see both you & F’s remarks. And did you notice the pond? It is the Cherry Blossom Flowering Pond you gifted me. I knew where I would use this & it worked. I did have this room designed differently then decided to redo it. Once I got going I had an ahha moment to place a picnic table hence adding bears. Eventually everything worked out :D I couldn’t have done it without you & F. Love & BIG hugs & prayers you start to feel better so we can have our Roxy back in the game. We truly miss you, bananabw

frankie98

Happy Thursday R and B, just checking in on both of you. Missed chatting on Park Day but know Real life can be little hectic at times. R I hope you are feeling better and are able to keep some food in your stomach to help gain your strength back. I think of you every day and send lots and lots of prayers and positive thoughts. I just want more than anything for you to get better:) B hope you are all good and doing some fun things with your family for the summer. Summer is definitely HERE! It is HOT!!! I just stay in the AC and play on Webkinz and decorate:) Have a wonderful weekend. Lots of Love and Hugs, F

roxy616

Just checking in, B & F…Haven’t felt much like being on the forums lately, or on Webkinz for very long, for that matter. Still can’t manage to get any solid foods down, only liquids…It’s been at least two weeks since I was able to successfully eat something, and that was only a banana. This, combined with throwing up and/or diarrhea several times a day, has left me extremely weak and lightheaded all the time, and I returned to work last week because my leave is now exhausted, so having to work on top of feeling this way has taken a horrible toll on me. The COVID part has been overwith for a while, but with nothing in my system, I don’t have the energy to function. I think all the symptoms point to severe hydration, so I’m going to try to get to the store today and pick up some energy drinks with electrolytes, some popsicles, and maybe some Immodium AD to see if those will help. It would be great if I could just actually manage to be able to eat again, but at this point my body is rejecting everything. Will check in again later, but it will probably be a few days. ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi Roxy. It looks like I just missed you. I am sorry to learn you are still sick. Did you see my post with medical information on page 20? Also, Immodium can be helpful in stopping the symptoms. Please do ask your Primary Care Physician (PCP) about other options. When your digestive system gets out of balance, some germs get stronger. The PCP can order a test to learn if there is a germ that is causing you trouble. It may need to be a “culture”, which will take two days. Then the right antibiotic treatment can be used to get rid of it. This year I have seen all of this in my Significant Other. He finally got back to normal. My hope is the same for you. I am praying for your recovery. AuntietoEW

frankie98

My dearest Roxy, I am so sorry to hear that you are still having such a difficult time. Not eating has to be terrible for you and having to work on top of it is just heartbreaking. I am so relieved to hear from you but understand webkinz is the last thing on your mind. You are just so important to me my friend and I am worried about you with all the health issues you have had lately. I feel helpless and wish I could help. I hope you are able to see a doctor to get some advice and make sure you are not hurting yourself in other ways from being so weak. I am praying that you are healthy and back to feeling normal soon. Take care of yourself, there is only one YOU! LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS and MUCH LOVE. F

frankie98

Hi B, I’m back…and yes already doing laundry! I had the best surprise when I was able to get on my computer and check the NEWS. I see your room was posted and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Such a clever idea and perfectly designed. Congratulations on being featured and now that you are an expert on submitting them, I can’t wait to see more from you:) Hope you are doing well, and everything is wonderful in your world. I am concerned about Roxy, haven’t seen any updated post from her. I don’t mean to sound obsessive, and I know she has a busy life, but because she has been sick and having so many health issues recently, I am feeling extra concerned about our dear friend. I hope she is just resting and taking care of herself. Please let me know if you have heard from her. Big Hugs, F

bananasbw

So glad you are back & set your priorities to do laundry first, lol. I’m sure you seen my post on the previous page to you & R. Still can’t believe my room was included in this round of designs!! :D I’ve been awfully busy with my flower beds, babysitting the dogs & a whole lot more. Yesterday was a complete day of rest to recover as I lacked energy to do anything. With Roxy, I am sure when she is able, will try to read messages but I’m guessing she is resting or sleeping. And I honestly doubt she will have much to do with Webkinz/eStore, coming from my experience from Covid. She will, in time, reach out to us. I think I hear the buzzard from your washer…time to put things in the dryer, lol. Have a lovely weekend my friend, Hugs B

Comments are closed.