Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 273 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

It’s Friday agian;( No word from Roxy…Miss you my dear friend…Biggest Hugs and Much Love, F

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Well, another week has passed and still no word from our Roxy;( I pray that you are just taking some time to take care of yourself and your health. However, if you ever look on the forum, I just want you to know that I am still so worried about you and missing you my sweet friend…Love F

bananasbw

@Roxy616…every day I come here to see if there is a message waiting for F & I. We are very worried & it has been awhile since your last update. I pray you are okay, resting at home & your cats are tending to your needs. Better yet, a family member is helping. Otherwise I am not sure if a menu of cat food 3 times a day is recommended, lol. We miss you!! LOVE & HUGE HUGS, B

frankie98

Thank you B for passing on the wonderful items from Beanie. It is so sweet of you to help her, I know this must be difficult for her being such an involved and longtime player. I hope she knows that her items that she has sent will be cherished and always a fond memory of her. I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend. Big Hugs, and Lots of Love, F

frankie98

Hi Roxy, How are you? I know Webkinz is the last thing on your mind, but just know I am thinking of you everyday and saying prayers for you to get through this and be better soon> Miss you my dear friend. Lots of love and Extra Hugs, F

Comments are closed.