Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 273 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

@roxy616 & @frankie98 Wow I can’t believe I’m finally in :D It certainly has been overwhelming for me lately with having the cast removed last Friday & now physio. Where is my fairy godmother to wave her wand over my arm to make it better, lol. I do hope my wrist improves in 6 weeks. So frankie, you were on vacation again!! How I wish I was too! And Roxy, Thank you so much for running your giveaway…I loved receiving your package. Also, those Wacky guys are adorable. I made sure to share their treats :) I’ll try my best to visit Kinzville Park next week. Until then, Thank you both so much for everything. If you need anything, please let me know. And have a good weekend! Love & hugs, bananas <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AuntietoEW

Hi Bananae, Congratulations on getting your cast off!!! I hope the physical therapy helps the healing move along. Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy has been helpful to my family members and myself. The most challenging rehabilitation was when I fell on black ice and broke my tail bone. The teasing never stopped. I had to carry a Donut shaped inflatable cushion every where. Usually i stood instead on sitting. LOL. Hugs to you! AuntietoEW

bananasbw

@AuntietoEW It certainly was a blessing to have it removed. I couldn’t believe how limited my choices were when choosing tops to wear & jackets with the cooler weather at present. Currently I do wear a removable brace when sleeping or during the day when needed. Last week an assessment with instructions to follow at home began & this I will do for the next 5 weeks. I can only imagine the discomfort you had to go through & especially breaking a tail bone…ouch!! Funny though how friends or family react when they are not in our shoes at the time. Take care & Thank you! Hugs, bananasbw :D

frankie98

Happy Friday the 13th my friends:) Hope you both have a lovely weekend. Thank you Roxy for the amazing gifts from your giveaway and Banana for all the wonderful goodie packages filled with treats and no tricks lol:) I hope you are feeling better and healing well. I missed you both on chat day and hope to catch up soon. Please let me know if you need anything. Extra big hugs, Frankie. PS still having trouble reading and posting on the forum :(

frankie98

Well…I should have logged into my account before leaving my previous message, seems I owe another thank you to Roxy for the adorable Halloween surprise package. I have wanted that bed for so long but didn’t have the cute little pet. How did you know? You always seem to know lol! The wacky Witch is placed along my Trick or Treat Street ready to hand out treats. It is just the cutest:) Love the door too, always so useful in decorating. Is there anything that you are looking for? Thank you as always for making me smile. Big Big Spooky Hugs, Frankie:)

roxy616

Hi, BANANAS and FRANKIE…Just a heads up that I’ve posted a four-part giveaway on Pg. 395 of the GIVEAWAYS forum. Think I’ve sent you both a lot of what’s listed on there, but just wanted to let you know in case you see something you’d like! Happy Shopping LOL!!!

bananasbw

@roxy616 Where do I begin? Hmmm!! First off, Thank you so much for surprising me today with this beautiful Stained Glass Seat, wallpaper & the Patio Plant. I couldn’t believe a pet could actually sit in the window. Now it’s a matter where it will be placed. I had to purchase a few boxes (considering there is nothing else for me to do) & was happy getting the Turkey Cookie Dispenser, Coffee table, Hot Air Balloon & The Sofa. Also, the flooring complete’s my Light Living design. Yay!!! Secondly, now we know why Frankie disappeared & she doesn’t wash her hair on Mondays, LOL Finally, Thank You for everything you do. Will see if I can get to Kinzville Park again. Couldn’t believe how much I missed it. Take care, love & hugs, bananas :D

frankie98

Thank you Roxy for continuing to make me smile with your surprise packages. You are so kind and thoughtful and beyond generous. I hope one day I can bring as much joy to you as you have brought to me. You deserve nothing but the best that life has to offer, and I thank you for being such a caring wonderful friend. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, many big hugs, Frankie:)

roxy616

Aww, thank you for the wonderful words, Frankie, and you have no idea how much it warms my heart to hear that the gifts are bringing a smile to your face and making you happy!!! That’s everything to me and the whole reason I do this…It brings me so much joy to help others (especially when it comes to such amazing, kindhearted, and thoughtful friends as you and Bananas have always been to me!) and hopefully brighten someone’s day along the way and remind them that someone cares. Hope you have an absolutely wonderful weekend, as well, my dear friend ~ THE BIGGEST of hugs right back, and sending you LOTS OF LOVE, Roxy <3<3<3

Comments are closed.