~Horse club~

Home Forums Pets – Archives ~Horse club~

This topic contains 37 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  FrostyMustang11 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

anyone like horses!? If so tell me your favorite: breeds,colors,style of riding,books with horses, and horse movies. And if you need horse advice ask me or go to Stealthstorm’s horse advice forum. Stealthstorm knows a lot about horses and she owns her own horse. (If Stealthstorm or my other friends would like the help they are more then welcome.):D~Dapplegreyhorse

KASSUZY

My grandparents country club has tons of horses and my fav horse is Sport a huge sweet horse!

So cool saw a Gypsy vanner horse ad called: Valerie’s vanners, and they are sold in TX!! awesome!!~dapplegreyhorse

YEAH Angel!! Signature horse. IF they can make a moose they can make a horse.~dapplegreyhorse

Racehorses should get a second chance to do another sport. They only race when they are like 2-4 years old and horses live for 25-35 years. Just think about it from the horses perspective, as soon as the horse is old enough to be ridden (sometimes too early) they must train and race for a few years (maybe less) then what??? Some horses are put down or worse turned into (you know what) Yes racehorses can be aggressive, but with some TLC and time a horse could have a second career. Or maybe just have a nice field and care. Now I’m not all against racing, I just want horses to still have a life after they are done racing. not all horses are killed after, but some are. Nothing is imposible; the word it self says I’M Posible! ~dapplegreyhorse

how about a sig horse?????? A palimino! cream colered mane and gold body with green eyes and a soft gentle face! how about that??? ~Texas Girl

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.