How can I graduate?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives How can I graduate?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  sophi400 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

babypinkpony

I’m having a hard time getting past level eight in the Kinzville School especially in weightlifting and speed. If anyone has any tips on how to go father let me know please. TY in advance.

I’m in level 10 of the speed class and sometimes it works fine and then other times it won’t. Sometimes I need maybe 1/2 a second more – so frustrating when heart looks full and it says run out of time. I wish they would loosen the speed and weights up some to accommodate fast and slow computers. Very frustrating. Weights won’t work at all on my fast computer in the higher levels.

sophi400

I know what you mean. I can do weight lifting at level 7 sometimes on a fast computer, but not at level 8. I have a slower computer too, but it stalls a lot! I am in the green and it says that I missed it. That’s so frustrating. I pasted weight lifting with one pet a while ago, but it took a long time, (and a slow computer!)

mypmyp

I agree! My computer is so erratic, sometimes it’s running really well and Weights is just impossible, other times it’s jumpy, also impossible. I have to wait for the rare moments when it’s loading at a steady slow pace. So frustrating and weights is the only class I haven’t passed! I can see why they took away the tutoring option but I wish they’d offer something to help in these situations.

sophi400

I was able to pass every class except for cooking with a slow computer. Now that I have a fast computer, I have to do the weightlifting on the older computer that I still have. Today, however, I failed weightlifting on the slow computer every time. Some times it stalls, and jumps around. But the fast computer is way too fast. The speed, I’m able to do on the fast computer now. You just have to go in fast tight circles. I believe someone else said that before. It works for the fast computers. I wish you all luck!!

Katt59

I have lots of trouble too with the speed and weights. Speed is iffy on mine slow or fast – sometimes it’ll register ok and then other days it won’t. I can’t get the speed to register at all on my fast computer but using an older one that is alot slower works sometimes. I wish we could buy a class like we can on the challenges.

Linny113

I have trouble with speed and weights too. I am up to level 10 on some of my weights and my old slow laptop works some of the time. Some days it works wonderfully and then others, will hardly register at all, and can’t use my new fast computer at all on the weights – way too fast. For the speed, slow and steady then fast when it does register in the pink. I’m on level 8 and 9 on some of my accounts. sometimes it works great on both slow and fast computers and then other times it won’t.

Marius8853

the speed is hard for me on my computer, but slow and steady seems to help getting the line in the pink then I go real fast to keep it there and then slow if it goes out to get it back in there. Also cannot do the speed on my new computer as it is too fast, but my older laptop is slow and works off and on for level 10. Sometimes it does it fine then other times I run out of time.

Marius8853

edited by Marius – meant to say I also can’t do strength on my new fast computer. I said speed by mistake. good luck.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.