How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 177 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  TobyAndMia2020 8 years ago.

• Author

Anyone know how to make the Neon Rainbow Tutu? I know it’s not a recipe but I really want one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PEBBLES1973

Neon Tutu: Cowgirl Boots Fall Floral Skirts Thick-Knit Sweater

pinkeez2002

Hello everyone, I am about to embark on an excursion to solve the recipe for the feather light shoes, would anyone like to join me in trying to solve them? I know one thing about the feather light shoes, they came out December 15 2010, so any clothing that came out after the date mentioned previously cannot be one of the clothing required to make the feather light shoes. I suggest that if you found a clothing that might be required to make the feather light shoes look it up, kinzapedia on this site is one of the places to look stuff up and is how I found out when the webkinz runners came out, also if you have a clothing recipe you want to solve let me know and I’ll try to help solve it, or I could already know it. PINKEEZ2002 out!

Hi, wanted to know how to cook with Dr Quacks tonic! Thank you for all the help! catladyinpajamas

style808

@Paprika u can find them on youtube . that’s what I do

Paprika

Where do you find the partial recipes?

Hoping someone can tell me what I’m doing wrong! I’ve tried making the Fire and Water Sandwich, dragonfruit, bread and watermelon, I’ve tried using the store bought watermelon, I’ve tried using my farm fresh watermelon and tried pretty much every combination I can think of on the stove to make it but so far all I’ve made so far is grey gunk and orange gunk! I am making this on a regular stove and I note that no one says whether or not I need to use a special stove to make the sandwich. Can someone advise me what I’m doing wrong? :-(

DoodleGirl09

Haha, Davids1lilpixie, Fire and water SANDWHICH is made on the SANDWHICH maker :D

Lol Thank you! And here I was trying the stove! No wonder it didn’t work! LOL! :-)

DoodleGirl09

Don’t feel bad, I do it sometimes myself :D

Comments are closed.