How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 177 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  TobyAndMia2020 8 years ago.

• Author

Does anyone know how to make Holiday Stew?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

phillatte

Help! I am having hard time making orange gunk, anyone knows a true recipe?

Babydovelove

You can’t make orange gunk with a specific recipe. Gunk, gak, and such are literally just any ingredients that you threw together

Cleozpetz

I was wondering how you make the new fall clothing machine outfits?

KittyXCat

I am sorry to say, that TVs no longer work. There is only one way I know of to watch WW TV anymore; at the classroom in the clubhouse, there is a TV there, and that one works fine last time I checked.

princess_14

So my TV wont turn on… how do I get it turned on? I want to be able to cook and make my pet happy too. Can anyone help??

Snowlico

I’m curious about the TV too. I know it used to work to turn them on (Had 3 options for channels.) but now they don’t seem to work and I don’t know why. :S As for the cooking you should be able to use any stove blender or sandwich maker to make recipes. I would recommend buying one of the books from the wshop that has recipes you can follow in them. As llong as you put all 3 of the correct ingredients in the correct thing for making food you will end up with some new food.

KittyXCat

I am sorry to say, that TVs no longer work. There is only one way u know of to watch WW TV anymore; at the classroom in the clubhouse, there is a TV there, and that one works fine last time I checked.

The TV in the ready room at the Webkinz Stadium also still works.

Comments are closed.