How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 158 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  Cleozpetz 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Cleozpetz

I was wondering how you make the new fall clothing machine outfits?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

KittyXCat

I am sorry to say, that TVs no longer work. There is only one way I know of to watch WW TV anymore; at the classroom in the clubhouse, there is a TV there, and that one works fine last time I checked.

princess_14

So my TV wont turn on… how do I get it turned on? I want to be able to cook and make my pet happy too. Can anyone help??

Snowlico

I’m curious about the TV too. I know it used to work to turn them on (Had 3 options for channels.) but now they don’t seem to work and I don’t know why. :S As for the cooking you should be able to use any stove blender or sandwich maker to make recipes. I would recommend buying one of the books from the wshop that has recipes you can follow in them. As llong as you put all 3 of the correct ingredients in the correct thing for making food you will end up with some new food.

KittyXCat

I am sorry to say, that TVs no longer work. There is only one way u know of to watch WW TV anymore; at the classroom in the clubhouse, there is a TV there, and that one works fine last time I checked.

Comments are closed.