How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 177 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  TobyAndMia2020 8 years ago.

• Author

Gigi4u

I can’t seem to craft anything, even when I have all the supplies needed. I add them to the particular craft dock i want to make, select the craft button and nothing happens, help,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

yruhorse

Does anyone know about the “best” and “friends” citrus cupcakes? I remember something about making something, but i don’t remember what…

Any “best” cupcake combined with the matching “friends” cupcake and honey on a stove will make a presentable “best friends” cupcake of the same flavor. Here’s a link to the WKN post with all of these recipes.

believe

I have some best friend cupcakes that match, but I cannot remember the third ingredient, and which appliance to use. Does anyone remember?

honey and stove

73kibarry

Does anyone know of recipes to make with all of the farm fresh seeds from the last event? For example, turnip, cucumbers, etc. Thanks, Kibarry73

webkinz57fun

Totally forgot what other ingredient and what stove etc to make the presentable cupcakes. I have the matching best friends cupcakes, but forgot where to go from here! Thanks!

“Best Cupcake + Friends Cupcake + Honey” is a Stove recipe.

Comments are closed.