How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 177 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  TobyAndMia2020 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Lillia01

Any new ideas on boiled wyvernacle? It’s driving me CrAzY!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ksalerno

Maybe because the word ‘boiled’ is in the name, maybe eggs? Honestly, I have no clue.

You make it by mixing these ingredients on a blender. Dragon Fruit, Lollipop and Pumpkin Pop but Pumpkin Pop is retired so it is absolutely impossible to make it now. So sorry Lillia01.

hollow79

I’ve never really focused on recipes but it seems fun. I’m making a book called the big book of everything you need to know about webkinz world! It has gem hunt clues. Recipes and more! i am so gonna add lots of these recipes! (John 3:16)

prprprprp

I’m making a book called the Big Book of Webkinz World! lol, so similar! Mine is gonna have tips on how to get Kinzcash, an FAQ that so far has over 100 question answers in it, the history of ALL the room themes available currently, recipes for food and clothing, character encyclopedia, gem hunt things, song lyrics, lists of all the rare items, all Superbeds, Arte’s Favorites, deluxe items, furniture color combinations, lists of PSF’s and PSI’s, and lots more! If you ever need any answers or tips for your book, hollow79, just let me know. :) We could help each other with our book making! That would be lots of fun! :)

The unsolvesd Roserina Blushini was given out before to deluxe members in the Today’s activities, and I was lucky enough to get a hold of one by trading, so when I go to try to sell it, the price is 42 KC, and when you sell an item it is half what you payed for it. So it will be 5 food items that cost a total of 84 KC. I hope this helps any of you who were trying to figure this out! Good luck to all of you! -JimL830

Lillia01

I didn’t know it was given out! You aren’t willing to tell me, are you? I understand if not, but will you give us some hints please?

prprprprp

No, the solution wasn’t, but the recipe itself was given out. :)

snuggles565

omg iknow the BUSY ARTIST SMOCK!!!! its Pink polka dot rain boots, purple beanie, yellow raincoat!!! and I also know the NEON TUTU its pink cowgirl boots fall floral skirt thick knit sweater and I also know WILDWATERMELON SHIRT!!! its ballerina top summer fun swimsuit top polka dot green rain boots. OMG!!!!!! Gennelle please respond to this!!

prprprprp

Yeah, I figured ‘em out too. :) I know some more if you want me to tell you. Do you?

hannahsox

Sorry, Jane I do NOT know the recipe for the Emerald Ski Jacket. :(

Comments are closed.