How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 177 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  TobyAndMia2020 8 years ago.

• Author

Hey guys! I really like the Super Funky Hoodie! How about we all try and solve it? Anybody got any ideas? ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Flatspot

Well, it’s important to check the date it was released and not use clothes released afterwards. One thing I’ve found is that sending packages to PJ Collie via Kinzpost sometimes causes her to send you a clothing machine clothing item back. I’ve gotten a bright spies trench coat and a wizard apprentice robe in this manner already. Maybe, just maybe, she might send a hoodie?

werid

How come the coupons don’t work in the W-Shop? I tried it with all coupons but it never work. How can I use a coupon if it never works. My coupons are piling up as we speak! Please Genelle what is going on with the coupon kink! How can I use a coupon? —Weird!

snuggles565

ive had this problem also. I have two 50 percent off coupons and I cant use them. also the WATERMELON SHIRT is ballet top summer fun swim top and green polka dot ain boots. also know the busy artist smock. reply if you wann know it! go to truelife.org.

prprprprp

The Busy Artist Smock is made with the Pink Polka Dot Rain Boots, Purple Beanie, and the Yellow Raincoat. :) And also, the coupon problem in the wShop should be fixed on January 7th. :) Try it then.

PEBBLES1973

MoonBerry Dress: Purple Pajama Top, Plaid Buckle hat smocked sundress

Mymantha

I thought that clothing recipes were made with ONLY clothing that is always available. ie: nothing retired or seasonal or made by another recipe or Estore. I am not sure about deluxe only though. Genelle can you tell us the rules as there is alot of confusion regarding what types of clothing is used.

hannahsox

I honestly have no new angles on boiled wyvernacle, but it’s probably something halloweeny

Lillia01

That’s so cool hollow79! What do you mean by gem hunt clues, or are they secret? Shhhh! (your secret’s safe with me!) That’s a wonderful idea! I REALLY want to figure out boiled wyvernacle! Lillia01Habakkuk3:19 (I love that you left a verse of the day!)

prprprprp

Hey Lillia, check out my post in the questions about places in webkinz world forum, I answered someones questions about where rare gems are placed. :) Later, I may post the probability theory for when you will get the gem you want, but I’m waiting to see if people want to read that, because it will be LONG comment, lol. :)

Comments are closed.