How many rooms do your pets have?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives How many rooms do your pets have?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

princesskei

I love decorating my pets’ rooms, which suddenly got me curious. I wonder how many rooms each of my pets have? According to my “my page” I have 32 pets. I pulled up my house map and counted by hand and I have 59 rooms. So according to the handy dandy calculator, each of my pets (technically) have 1.84 rooms. How many rooms do yous have?

guamgirl

I have 232 rooms and 233 pets on my main acct, (234 when I adopt my Cheeky Bunny) . Almost all of my pets share rooms, each pet has their own bed (that’s a must for me ;). All rooms are decorated, with the exception of storage rooms.

Narnian100

Well I have 62 rooms and 29 pets so according to my brain my pets own 2.13 rooms each… And all of them are decorated.

dogfish

Hi, I have 200 pets as soon as I adopt my vanner. I don’t know how many rooms i have, I lost count long ago. All my rooms are decorated, even my storage and closets. My pets used to have thier own room and many still do, but I did start “bunking” them together last year. It is all about the decorating for me. Have a good day, DF

abislu1

Hehehe well maybe 10 or 12. Sadly though only like two of the are decorated.Im not a big desinger

pippa3090

I have 50 rooms and 20 pets.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.