How many rooms do your pets have?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives How many rooms do your pets have?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

princesskei

I love decorating my pets’ rooms, which suddenly got me curious. I wonder how many rooms each of my pets have? According to my “my page” I have 32 pets. I pulled up my house map and counted by hand and I have 59 rooms. So according to the handy dandy calculator, each of my pets (technically) have 1.84 rooms. How many rooms do yous have?

kotatkocat

26 rooms and 22 pets

abislu1

Oh! I have been playing since 2008 and have 9 pets all online.I love designing outfits though I dont have any good clothes.If ya ever need an outfit call me up!

forest85

I have 5 pets online and 5 not online and 12 rooms all decorated. I add 1 pet online each year.

Narnian100

I love decorating! and I love dressing my pets in priceless clothes:D For instance my Ice faun has a Reniseince Palace room and her fancy outfit is the Gleeful swing dance outfit with a charm tiara :D I love matching my pets outfits to their rooms:D

dayzeedog

i have 9 pets logged on and 30 rooms. so each of my pets own 3.3 rooms. 1 of my rooms is not decorated. i also have 2245 items in my dock.

princesskei

WOW that is a lot of items in your dock dayzee! I know someone said they decorate their storage rooms – I’m the same, I call them “museums” usually. My BFF has 50 pets but most of them bunk up, some four beds in one room, because they have several gardens instead. It is interesting to see how some people prefer the clothes, some decorating, and some both!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.