I am looking for the Ameythest dress and the rare Star bed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am looking for the Ameythest dress and the rare Star bed!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Hiya everyone! I’m searching for these two great items. If anyone has them PLMK and maybe we can work something out for it! ~Be the fudge

Alpine, wait what? What what what? You don’t have to send me anything just because you thought that was the dress i’m looking for! I had no idea the Amythest dress was a promo item. Does that mean the tiara is ALSO a promo? Also i’m still interested in the Pretty panda dress that you have. Can I trade something for it? I prob won’t be back in a few hours. See you later! ~Be the fudge

Sure i am open to offers for the dress :) nothing needed for the fountain it’s a gift don’t want you trading your good stuff for something someone didn’t pay anything for :)

Bunnyheaven, hi there! I’m not looking for the Star burst super bed. I am looking for the Magical retrevier’s special PSI. Alpine, hey there bestie! :D To be honest i’m not sure what the dress looks like. But I do know this is not the Pretty panda dress. But, I am interested in the dress you have. I would like to make an offer on it! PLMKSNOL Girlsrule, okay. I hve a few. What would you have to trade for some of them? PLMKSNOL

i feel really ignorant right now thought the pretty panda was the amythest princess dress which i just found out is now priceless btw sending you a rainbow fountain of wow so you don’t have to trade any promo for it, no charge :)

Sorry I don’t have those but, I will trade anything for exclusive items

Do you mean the pretty panda psi dress because i have that :)

bunnyheaven

Hiya fudgey! What rare star bed are you looking for? I have a starburst cloud super bed. PLMK if that’s what you’re looking for and post more details if you have them, please. bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.