I am Looking for the Cuddly Koala Pjs, Bengal Cat PSI, and Spring Melody harp!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am Looking for the Cuddly Koala Pjs, Bengal Cat PSI, and Spring Melody harp!

This topic contains 96 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

tripulonic

Wish I had those items, but good luck on the forum!!
    :D Tripulonic

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-05-09 at 12:07 PM

hello? ferret? uh U want me to come over now while
      my arms have pins and needles in them??

I’m on now, how about you?

hello? ferret? uh U want me to come over now while
      my arms have pins and needles in them??

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-05-08 at 01:43 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-05-08 at 01:26 PM
      ferret, hey sence U won’t trade me your slide collection
      can i come C it? i’d B very intrested 2 C what some of them do! PLMKSNOL.
      (i’m not available today until tonight. i’m going to a picnic with my friends and this was the only spare time i have to play on the computer!) i’m available tonight and tomorow and the rest of the week 2. PLMKSNOL.
      jewels, will U respond with the gumball pit, and the caring valley stuff? i like your M&M TV,
      carved jem fountain, and polka dot piano. PLMKSNOL. (like i said 2 ferret, not available today.)

Yes, of course you can! =D

thanks! i don’t really know how they work so it’ll
      B a great experience for me! well aparently my mom got me mixed up. i go in
      exactly an hour from now. it was 10:20 and she said we should get ready. do i really
      need makeup? nope! well, i guess i’ll be Cing U sometime. bye! (i think…)

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-05-08 at 01:26 PM

(i’m not available today until tonight. i’m going to a picnic with my friends and this was the only spare time i have to play on the computer!) i’m available tonight and tomorow and the rest of the week 2. PLMKSNOL.
      jewels, will U respond with the gumball pit, and the caring valley stuff? i like your M&M TV,
      carved jem fountain, and polka dot piano. PLMKSNOL. (like i said 2 ferret, not available today.)

Yes, of course you can! =D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.