I am Looking for the Cuddly Koala Pjs, Bengal Cat PSI, and Spring Melody harp!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I am Looking for the Cuddly Koala Pjs, Bengal Cat PSI, and Spring Melody harp!

This topic contains 96 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

tripulonic

Wish I had those items, but good luck on the forum!!
    :D Tripulonic

ferretfriend

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-05-04 at 12:12 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-05-04 at 10:07 AM
      ALP111-
      Would you ask her if I can add her and we can meet and try to work out a trade? PLMK, Tell her my user is bierstadt
      Fudgey-
      OMG how did you get it?!? Yes that IS the one!! I would LOVE to trade for it, Have a wishlist I could look at? PLMK! :)
      Tripulonic-
      Thanks! :D
      Jewels-
      I’ll go reply, give me a sec
      KK-
      I think swirl is worth more than the bengal cat PSI, and I really like mine, but I might trade it. :)
      ferret

great! well i traded it with deluxequeen. big bark tower for that. fairs fair.
      anyway, i have a few SIG. want stuff, maybe a few e-store. here it is.
      daring den slide, log lodge pool, three ring swing, golden honey waterfall, burrowing cliffside slide, (i’d add.)
      frantic frisbee flinger, diamond piano, zebra piano, tennis ball swing, (you’d have to add.) wooly carnival canion,
      lovely tree swing, bamboo chute slide, lazy muddy river, (i would add.) jungle gym glider,
      fire sign carousal, (I AD)

Fudgey, i have the tennis ball swing and frantic frisbee flinger, i will give both. sound good? you are on my friends list, i’m bierstadt

I have to go now TTYL

sorry i acedently put post. heres the rest of my wants. bamboo chute swing,
      peppermint swirl slide, lightning lagoon, spring melody harp,
      and i think thats all. PLMKSNOL ferret.

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-05-04 at 10:07 AM

ALP111-
      Would you ask her if I can add her and we can meet and try to work out a trade? PLMK, Tell her my user is bierstadt
      Fudgey-
      OMG how did you get it?!? Yes that IS the one!! I would LOVE to trade for it, Have a wishlist I could look at? PLMK! :)
      Tripulonic-
      Thanks! :D
      Jewels-
      I’ll go reply, give me a sec
      KK-
      I think swirl is worth more than the bengal cat PSI, and I really like mine, but I might trade it. :)
      ferret

great! well i traded it with deluxequeen. big bark tower for that. fairs fair.
      anyway, i have a few SIG. want stuff, maybe a few e-store. here it is.
      daring den slide, log lodge pool, three ring swing, golden honey waterfall, burrowing cliffside slide, (i’d add.)
      frantic frisbee flinger, diamond piano, zebra piano, tennis ball swing, (you’d have to add.) wooly carnival canion,
      lovely tree swing, bamboo chute slide, lazy muddy river, (i would add.) jungle gym glider,
      fire sign carousal, (I AD)

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-05-04 at 11:29 AM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-05-04 at 10:14 AM
      I have the harp, ferret. Add me at nemo1443 and I’ll post it to you

Fluffy, Sure I will add you on that account! Do you have plus on it? Would you like to meet and trade?
      -ferretfriend-

Fluffy….Please tell me emo for burger is fair……

ferretfriend

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-05-04 at 10:14 AM

I have the harp, ferret. Add me at nemo1443 and I’ll post it to you

Fluffy, Sure I will add you on that account! Do you have plus on it? Would you like to meet and trade?

-ferretfriend-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.