I DESPERATELY NEED GREAT NAMES FOR MY SAPPHIRE PEGASUS!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives I DESPERATELY NEED GREAT NAMES FOR MY SAPPHIRE PEGASUS!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  panda7pet 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

I need great names for my Sapphire Pegasus. But I need them VERY SOON!!! I can barely wait to adopt her but I don’t know what to name her. She’s a girl and please no names like Sapphire or Saphira. Thanks :D

How about Glitter, Sparkle, Blue Wings, or maybe Dixie ( that is what i named mine. i truly don’t mind if you named yours that) ~Texas Girl

Gingerpie08

Jewl? Jewliet?

Teddwed88

Girl (real names): Casey, Alice, Anna. Girl(not real): serendipity (means happy quincedence),

This is maybe to simple but if i had one i would name it Sapphire or you could spell it safire or sapphyre. Hey chilly maybe you should go on Angel’s name shop.~Dapplegreyhorse ~inki14 is awesome!~

inki14

Hi! If I get one I would name her Arabella. Other names I would suggest would be: Cirene, Cerafina, Melinda, Kenzie, Allette, Vivienne(or Vivi for short), or Essie. Hope this helps!!! I’m dapplegreyhorse’s friend on webkinz btw. She says your really nice!! Please tell us what you decide. -Missy

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.