I DESPERATELY NEED GREAT NAMES FOR MY SAPPHIRE PEGASUS!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives I DESPERATELY NEED GREAT NAMES FOR MY SAPPHIRE PEGASUS!!!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  panda7pet 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

I need great names for my Sapphire Pegasus. But I need them VERY SOON!!! I can barely wait to adopt her but I don’t know what to name her. She’s a girl and please no names like Sapphire or Saphira. Thanks :D

inki14

oops lol pajama1010 is me. I accidentally posted while on my mom’s parent club account.

chillylily

Those were some great names but I already adopted her a few days ago before this forum loaded and I named her Saphira. But I loved alot of those names. I really loved Serendepity(the pink dragon LOL :D ) and Cerafina. Thanks for all the names! I will definetely consider using some of them in the future!

coony30

I like Sabrina

chillylily

Sorry! I couldn’t wait for this forum to load so I already adopted her. Sorry!

Well, let’s see. I named mine Gemma, but no copying please. ;) Here are some names I came up with, but it’s fine if you don’t use any: Azura, Crystal (or any variant of that name, i.e. Krystle, etc.), Cera, or Genevieve (going off the “gem” bit). Sorry, my imagination’s stalling a little today and that’s all I could come up with. xD

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.