I DESPO NEED FAIRY DEN DRESS! I HAVE PLUMPY OR ESTORE!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I DESPO NEED FAIRY DEN DRESS! I HAVE PLUMPY OR ESTORE!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Becky71W 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Title says it all I realllllllyyyyyyy need the dress and whoever will trade first gets a FREE Icing on Cake Gazebo:D

Narnian100

Hey guys plz wait till Becky and I finish our trade . It’s very important that I get the fairy den dress:)

abislu1

Hey Becky do u have any extra den dresses? I have some PSI u might be intrested in.

Narnian100

Hey Becky If you trade your dress for my points I will give a FREE Icing on Cake Gazebo and if I ever get ahold of a Easter basket hammock I will send it over to you:)

Becky71W

Let me get back to you tomorrow on that. I’m Deluxe on 4 accounts and just bought a bunch of points plus will be getting more tomorrow on the 1st and already have 2 of the Gazebo’s. Chloe is going to give me a Hammock but even if she wants a dress I will still have 2 more of them up for grabs. I will look and see what items I’m still looking for.

Narnian100

Hey Becky I have ponchos hat or plumpys glsses:D PLMK

dogfish

Becky, not to interfere, but I got that hat in one of my deluxe boxes today. I understand if you want to do the trade, but just thought I’d let you know. I don’t like to have odd pieces of costumes, so. JLMK if you want the hat. Chloe

Narnian100

Hey Dogfish Plz let me finish my trade with becky.

dogfish

Sorry Narnian but Becky is a good friend. I guess like you and abislu? I’m sure Becky wil trade with you, if you just keep it polite. I would have sent the dress to you myself but saw what happened to the charm tiara. I would like to think you look out for your good friends also. DF

Narnian100

Yup thats what friends are for right:D they always have each others back:D

dogfish

Hey narnain, just a suggestion, Maybe you should send becky the poncho hat also, it makes the trade a tiny bit more fair. She really gifted the dress to you, so it’s up to you. The den dress is worth promo and priceless. DF

SMG & SMG2

Becky, I was wondering if you could list your promo furniture? I hear you have good ones.

Becky71W

I will try and get that for you tomorrow. Just got back from Easter dinner and I haven’t even done my daily’s yet on 5 out of 6 accounts. And you just want furniture listed, right?

Becky71W

I would be willing to part with one of my Fairy Den Dresses for an Easter Basket Hammock. Any chance you have one?

Becky71W

Hey Narnian10 I read on another topic you have the black and orange witch hat. I will trade you a dress for that. I know the values are way off but I’m not worried about that. I have the dress but not the hat. My black cat is wearing the dress with the purple and orange hat you win off the POTM video, It just doesn’t match. And my #1 Pug is the only pet who get’s to wear “witch” the black with the purple webs, LOL. She was my 1st ever Webkinz so she has seniority and is spoiled.

Narnian100

Oh I would totally be ripping you off if I do that, but if you want it I will totally trade it for the dress:D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.