I DESPO NEED FAIRY DEN DRESS! I HAVE PLUMPY OR ESTORE!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I DESPO NEED FAIRY DEN DRESS! I HAVE PLUMPY OR ESTORE!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Becky71W 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Narnian100

Title says it all I realllllllyyyyyyy need the dress and whoever will trade first gets a FREE Icing on Cake Gazebo:D

Narnian100

Since you know her so well,Do you think she might like a Green Mauna loa lava lamp? and Sheldons surfboard? or does she already have them?? ( I cant send the sombrero now cuz I am trading it out right now:( ) What do you think??

Narnian100

Hey sugar I do have the den dress but I love it so I cant trade it but I am super intrested in your designer catwalk. I have Wilds of the Jungle sofa,Budgie striped sofa,Bunny eared tv, White poddle psi,Siamese cat psi,Bluffadoodle psi, a couple superbeds(just ask which one) Dex dangerous Telescope,Bouncy Bed trampolean, and lots more:D PLMK!!! Narnian100

abislu1

Becky If u hav an extra den can I offer the snow qeen robes?

Becky, if you have an extra fairy den dress I offer: 2000 estore points, webkinz gown and tiara, queen of hearts gown, sparkles tiara, pop star dress, life jacket, charmed dress, fire queen robes, sprint squad uniform, pom pom shoes, reindeer glasses, cloud tuxedo jacket, cloud hoodie & pants & hat, webkinz crown of wonder, roman head wreath, daring high dive, golden glide water slide, designer catwalk, dressing room vanity PLMK if you want ANY of these items (I really would give a lot)

Becky, if you have an extra fairy den dress I really would like one… I have 2000 estore points, swan princess dress, shuts, golden glide water slide, daring high dive, and more I would give ALL of these! I love that dress <3 <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.