I have a lot for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have a lot for trade!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WebkinzWonderWebkinz 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

HI! Its MAGICMANGO1 here! I am here to tell you i have a lot for trade if you are wondering. I have promos (invisible car, cupcake gazebo, dino slide, enchanted eleven pipe organ, peg bed.) promo clothes (ketchup and burger) i have witch hat, elf shoes, cat pants, shuts, and some psi. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OFFER AND YOUR USERNAME. I CURRENTLY NEED PROMOS, FULL SWIM, AND SAIL BLOUSE. BTW I AM IN KINZCHAT PLUS!!

Oh sorry Guys this was a while ago. I have new stuff now! They include STARLIGHT MINT SOFA, PEG BED, SILK SPARROW WINDOW, CAT SHIRT, WZ, FULL SWIM, A LOT OF PSI, FULL ELF, BROWN BELT, PLUMPY!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Atomton

I gifted the Rainbow Shower to gold so thats out. But everything else is still there. Sorry I am being a bit gready here. SInce I do have some retired exclisives from my great friends. Peace be with you everyone-Atom

Atomton

Hey Jami, I need 1/4 of your retired exclusives trade list! I know these are extremely valuabe so I hope you get what you want! What would you like for the Toadstool Table, Strike A Posing Plant, Wooden Grandfather Clock, Blue Wagon Racer, Ambulance, Blue Dragster, or Farm Tractor if the trade doesn’t work out. Offering only to my best friends who gave me most everything I have: Rainbow Shower(POTM)extra, 2 Maple Leaf Prints (Fall Fest Retired 2012), Boris Plush Toy (Mud Hippo Prize), and I might have others. PLMK Jami, DF, Lamb, or Gold if you would like any of these! TYVM-Atom

I NEED BLUE DRAGSTER SO MUCH :O UNFORTINATELY I HAVE TOTALLY NEW STUFF NOW. I HAVE TONS OF PSI, MINT SOFA, FULL ELF, FULL SWIM, WZ, CAT SHIRT. NEED ANY? ADD ME ;) MAGICMANGO1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.