I have a Offer!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have a Offer!!!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  monkey6226 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Calsno

<p>Hi, I am Calsno…. I am looking for plumpy… If you like my stuff add me and we will find a trading time… I have Swan dress, Super bed box, Tie die pants shirt and shoes, Rockerz shirt, a signature PSI, and few other PSI and more… If you don’t have plumpy but you need this stuff, post your offer for the item!!! Thank you
    </p>

meandwebkinz

Calsno wrote on 2012-07-15 at 09:52 AM

Hi, do you have the VIP pass. Did you but some thing with it, if so what is it. If not I need the Stadium Soundboard, if you have this or get this or have what ever other thing please tell me what you need for it THANK YOU!!!!

I got the pink stadium headphones with one but the orange one I haven’t opened yet.

Calsno

Hi, do you have the VIP pass. Did you but some thing with it, if so what is it. If not I need the Stadium Soundboard, if you have this or get this or have what ever other thing please tell me what you need for it THANK YOU!!!!

Calsno

Hi, pink cat.. Psi is the Pet Specific Item.. Or the specific item a webkinz pet comes with. Like my rockerz bulldog’s PSI is a set of drums!!!!

meandwebkinz

Calsno wrote on 2012-07-14 at 07:58 PM

Hi, I am Calsno…. I am looking for plumpy… If you like my stuff add me and we will find a trading time… I have Swan dress, Super bed box, Tie die pants shirt and shoes, Rockerz shirt, a signature PSI, and few other PSI and more… If you don’t have plumpy but you need this stuff, post your offer for the item!!! Thank you

hi the rockerz shirt was in the other pass I opened. ( i’m pretty sure at least.) but I still have one open. It’s the orange one. LMK if you want sonething in it and i’ll trade with you.
      Thanks,
      maw

pinkcat3401

What is PSI???? Do you have any figures?? I will trade you a rare item that I got from the Curio Shop its one of Artie’s favorite items. Just tell me what the PSI thing is… =D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.