I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

This topic contains 162 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-23 at 04:09 PM

lmk what your offer is for one of these items!-4pb-

I really like your slide! What exactly are you looking for?

nuttybuddy

4pb

Is there a particular estore psi that you need? I have several candykinz, a few birthstone, I have (off the top of my head) mellow marsh, freaky forest perch, T-rex (amber chair….just keep in mind that is of course not birthstone psi but it does “go” if that makes sense, just wanna be clear), winged tiger airline outfit, leonburger puppy grub tub. Since I didnt use the quote I cant remember which clothes you were looking for lol sorry but if you like I can make a list of those too.

NB

ferretfriend

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:03 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-24 at 04:56 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-24 at 03:39 PM
      EVERYONE– (gosh, there are a lot of offers lol.) what i need is peace puppy psi, texting puppy psi, sapphire pegasus psi, signature calico cat psi, shuts, bamboo shoot slide, sly slide, birthstone psi (i really need that), and estore psi. if more than 1 person has, i will attempt to work out a trade with the first person to offer out of that group of people.
      BAILEY101010– actually, i bet if i looked hard, i could find a peace puppy… lmk what your psi’s that u have are, thanks!
      HP– hi!! :)
      NB– nice to talk to u again! ;) (more of typing not talking, but still…)
      -4pb-

Hi, 4pb, I have sly slide and texting puppy PSI. texting puppy psi needs a good offer, but I might trade it.

What would you like for your texting puppy PSI (if polar bear doesn’t want it)?

Its not for general trade, but, I’d need other new psi, LMK

sparkless

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-24 at 03:57 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 03:19 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 07:21 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-23 at 09:48 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 09:19 PM
      aquamarinekatsuma if 4444polarbear does not want shock rocking dress may I please offer?? Will not post offer till 4pb responds
      ~~Cassie

Fluufy feel free to offer on the dress :)
      Guest- Maaaybe… Is there any way you could add a bit for the two?
      4pb- Any particular items you want? I’ll keep an eye out for them! PS do you want a texting puppy psi?? LOL :P
      ~AQUA

Aqua I need your stage so cell phone sofa or no

Did you need the calming campfire stove? If so I have it and would love the cell phone sofa!

Hey snowy. Guest wanted my country sensation stage and the stove for their psi…
      4pb- i have two pearl place settings (part of teh pearl pup psi) but no lustrous pearl sideboard.. lmk if you need them.

I still want your b-day cake hat! What would u like?

snowy527

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-24 at 04:56 PM

EVERYONE– (gosh, there are a lot of offers lol.) what i need is peace puppy psi, texting puppy psi, sapphire pegasus psi, signature calico cat psi, shuts, bamboo shoot slide, sly slide, birthstone psi (i really need that), and estore psi. if more than 1 person has, i will attempt to work out a trade with the first person to offer out of that group of people.
      BAILEY101010– actually, i bet if i looked hard, i could find a peace puppy… lmk what your psi’s that u have are, thanks!
      -4pb-

Hi, 4pb, I have sly slide and texting puppy PSI. texting puppy psi needs a good offer, but I might trade it.

What would you like for your texting puppy PSI (if polar bear doesn’t want it)?

ferretfriend

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.