I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I HAVE BURROWING CLIFFSIDE SLIDE, SLIPS, AND SILVER DRESS!!

This topic contains 162 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-23 at 04:09 PM

lmk what your offer is for one of these items!-4pb-

I really like your slide! What exactly are you looking for?

Aqua- okay sorry my items aren’t very good but I have…

Sushi chef shirt
      louies mustache
      robot helmet
      viking helmet
      psi (elephant cart, pink poodle, springer spaniel, white terrier, will check for what else I have)
      rare items (some medieval, scientist theme, will check later)
      road trip shirts and hats (will check for what colors)
      cool sport shades
      snowboarding toque
      wacky zingoz switcheroo arcade unit
      will check for what else I have later

~~Cassie

snowy527

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-23 at 10:37 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 09:58 PM
      Hey just letting everyone know can I offer first because I was first in line? Sorry if I was rude…..

Oh, that’s not a problem snowy- feel free to offer. right now, i’m just working out trades with fluffy and guest… no worries :)
      ~AQUA

It’s OK because there were quite a bit of people wanting that slide and it looks like bailey might get it……just wanted to remind polar bears that I was first…..

bailey101010

Ok so my peace plasma and something else for your burrowing cliffside slide? Do you want to meet me in the trading room? Lmk bailey101010

nuttybuddy

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-23 at 09:21 PM

snowy– i mainly need psi and shuts.
      AQUA– i don’t think i need any of those, sorry.
      fudgey– bailey101010 did not trade me the slide. i got it in clubhouse.
      bailey101010– the peace plasma thing is only 4000-6000 in value an the slide is 50,000-80,000 so you would have to add.

4pb
      Holy cow I had NO idea that was worth that much!!! I have several psi and sig psi but I the ones I have for trade by themselves probably wouldn’t equal that, I would have to find out….I have a ton of PSI and clothing though so I am guessing we could probably find something you like that is equal in value. Anyway, consider your offers, and lmk. If you would like me to make a list, I can make a list of psi, sig and estore psi and clothes if you’d like. Thanks.
      NB

snowy527 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 09:58 PM

Hey just letting everyone know can I offer first because I was first in line? Sorry if I was rude…..

Oh, that’s not a problem snowy- feel free to offer. right now, i’m just working out trades with fluffy and guest… no worries :)
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.