I have clothing for trade!! By: ABC

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have clothing for trade!! By: ABC

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-20 at 07:28 PM

Hey guys! Here are my lists: ****THINGS I NEED**** Priceless Clothing, eStore Points, (What I need the most) Gem cars, and Hula Outfit. ***THINGS I HAVE*** Blue baby romper, Halloween Headress, Pink Rockerz Headphones, Juniper Hammock ( Sig PSI), Vintage Glam Top, Zodiac Earth Hat, And more. Ill post a bigger list sometime! Thanks for visiting my forum!! LMK ASAP. ~*ABC~*

Is the halloween head dress the pumpkin hat?

123ABC

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-10-25 at 09:31 PM

what dresses do you have??????
      BostonTerriersRule

Hi there! I dont have any really good dresses, the only good one I have is Moonberry Dress and the Denim Dress. Sorry I couldnt help!

~*ABC~*

what dresses do you have??????

BostonTerriersRule

123ABC

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 11:18 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 11:13 AM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:09 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 07:52 PM

Hey guys! Here are my lists: ****THINGS I NEED**** Priceless Clothing, eStore Points, (What I need the most) Gem cars, and Hula Outfit. ***THINGS I HAVE*** Blue baby romper, Halloween Headress, Pink Rockerz Headphones, Juniper Hammock ( Sig PSI), Vintage Glam Top, Zodiac Earth Hat, And more. Ill post a bigger list sometime! Thanks for visiting my forum!! LMK ASAP. ~*ABC~*

Snowy527: Yes, kind of. Its not the one that goes on top of your pets head, but it goes over your pets head. Hope I helped! And was the one I just described, the one that goes OVER your pets head, the one you need? LMK!
      Spunky: Hmmm, Do you have eStore Points? I am no
      t really interested in the other items…But thanks SO much for posting on my forum!
      ~*ABC~*

Yes that’s what I need….can you make a specific list of clothes you need?

Ok, here we go:
      Charm Tiara
      Sail Hat
      eStore Points
      Orange army
      Cat Feet
      Sail Dress
      Elf Hat
      Elf shoes
      Seashell Shoes
      Swirling Tiara
      Plumpy Glasses
      Cat Outfit
      Thats all I really need, and If there is anything else that I didnt mention, and its PRICELESS, LMK!!
      Thanks!
      ~*ABC~*
      P.S. I just got Wacky, so you can offer on that too!

Hey guys, I just traded Wacky, but now I have Charm Tiara and Plumpy Glasses, so you can offer on those! Thx, ABC

123ABC

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 11:13 AM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-20 at 09:09 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 07:52 PM

Snowy527: Yes, kind of. Its not the one that goes on top of your pets head, but it goes over your pets head. Hope I helped! And was the one I just described, the one that goes OVER your pets head, the one you need? LMK!
      Spunky: Hmmm, Do you have eStore Points? I am no
      t really interested in the other items…But thanks SO much for posting on my forum!
      ~*ABC~*

Yes that’s what I need….can you make a specific list of clothes you need?

Ok, here we go:

Charm Tiara
      Sail Hat
      eStore Points
      Orange army
      Cat Feet
      Sail Dress
      Elf Hat
      Elf shoes
      Seashell Shoes
      Swirling Tiara
      Plumpy Glasses
      Cat Outfit

Thats all I really need, and If there is anything else that I didnt mention, and its PRICELESS, LMK!!

Thanks!

~*ABC~*

P.S. I just got Wacky, so you can offer on that too!

123ABC

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 10:56 AM

Hey guys! I also just got sail cap, So I need priceless for it. SPREAD THE WORD!! Lol!
      Please keep this forum alive! And please make offers!!
      Thanks<
      ~*ABC~*

Lol, I just traded my Sail Cap for Wacky Jeans, so plz make offers on it!!!

Thanks!

~*ABC~*

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.