I have Daisy Pig PSI: Daisy Flower Bed

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Daisy Pig PSI: Daisy Flower Bed

This topic contains 42 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

I don’t particularly need it, I got it in the TR today, so does anyone want to offer on it?

cutieny2008

Oh! I guess I’m looking for mostly green-y PSI (I actually don’t know why…) but I think the Tree Kangaroo PSI also seems good. PLMK if you have it, I would love to trade for it.

cutieny2008

Hi, guys! Sorry I was away for awhile, and I came back and saw quite a few comments! Well, I’m just looking for cool looking PSI, I guess. I am also looking for eStore PSI, and I know it’s not a lot, but I’m just offering the Sig. Tabby Cat Swing for that. I am looking for the Badger Hill PSI, specifically, though. I think you guys can just post what you’ll be willing to trade. I’ll look at Alice’s first, just cause she offered first. FF, nice to meet you! Hope we can work out a trade! :)

ferretfriend

What are you hoping to get for it? Its such a cute little psi! :P

abislu1

I have the floppy pig PSI. PS Alice has your UN always had a 4 at the end? Because ive never noticed it.

Aw, how cute! What are you looking for for the bed? LMK, thanks. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.