I Have Green Swim Bottom. . . . . For Trade! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Have Green Swim Bottom. . . . . For Trade! :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SugarPuff 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hi! I currently have Swim Bottom for trade. Please feel free to offer, and I will only trade it for Priceless. Thank you very much!!!! :)
    </p>

Wireless9006

Webkinzlover346 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 10:21 AM

What do you want for the sunflower bonnet? I have PSI!

Hi well i like clothing. i don’t like psi so if you have some clothing PLMK!!!

WackyWebber

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-05-02 at 02:13 AM

Hi! I currently have Swim Bottom for trade. Please feel free to offer, and I will only trade it for Priceless. Thank you very much!!!! :)

Just the bottom right? No top? Just curious. I’m looking for full. ~WW

What do you want for the sunflower bonnet? I have PSI!

Wireless9006

Wireless9006 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 09:05 AM

Hi! I currently have Swim Bottom for trade. Please feel free to offer, and I will only trade it for Priceless. Thank you very much!!!! :)

Hello! i need the swim bottom!!! i have the shock rockin dress, the shuts(on hold) and the reindeer antlers.
      and more!!! PLMK!!!! thanks!!!

so sorry i don’t have the dress but i do have sunflower bonnet, And the GW layered skirt. thanks so much!

Wireless9006

Hello! i need the swim bottom!!! i have the shock rockin dress, the shuts(on hold) and the reindeer antlers.
      and more!!! PLMK!!!! thanks!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.