I Have Priceless Clothing For Trade!!!!! by SKILEY

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Have Priceless Clothing For Trade!!!!! by SKILEY

This topic contains 33 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

SKILEY

<p>Hi i have the following priceless clothes for trade!!! oh and if something there isn\’t actually priceless, please dont make side comments, cause i am not 100 percent sure what is and isn\’t…!! :) NOTE: i will make my list of priceless for trade, and a list of what i need!!!!! thanks and have fun!!!
    </p>

snowy527

SKILEY wrote on 2012-10-22 at 03:10 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:02 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 12:06 PM

SKILEY wrote on 2012-10-20 at 08:25 PM
      Hi i have the following priceless clothes for trade!!! oh and if something there isn\’t actually priceless, please dont make side comments, cause i am not 100 percent sure what is and isn\’t…!! :) NOTE: i will make my list of priceless for trade, and a list of what i need!!!!! thanks and have fun!!!

Yay first one to comment, yessss!! Lol, I have Wacky Jeans, do you need? LMK!
      ~*ABC~*

Hey SKILEY: I have plumpy and charm, please make an offer on them!
      Thanks, And I need priceless for them!!
      ~*ABC~*

Hello!!! I really want those!! ^_^ please LMK if you saw anything you like on the list i posted!!
      ~Skiley

Hey ABC….I would like to offer for plumpy and charm (mostly plumpy) after skilley. May I?

SKILEY

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:02 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 12:06 PM

SKILEY wrote on 2012-10-20 at 08:25 PM
      Hi i have the following priceless clothes for trade!!! oh and if something there isn\’t actually priceless, please dont make side comments, cause i am not 100 percent sure what is and isn\’t…!! :) NOTE: i will make my list of priceless for trade, and a list of what i need!!!!! thanks and have fun!!!

Yay first one to comment, yessss!! Lol, I have Wacky Jeans, do you need? LMK!
      ~*ABC~*

Hey SKILEY: I have plumpy and charm, please make an offer on them!
      Thanks, And I need priceless for them!!
      ~*ABC~*

Hello!!! I really want those!! ^_^ please LMK if you saw anything you like on the list i posted!!

~Skiley

SKILEY

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:56 PM

hey there.. i have cat feet if you need them LMk your offer.
      ~AQUA

Hi!!!!! I REALLY NEED/WANT CAT FEET!!! did you see anything you like on my haves list? LMK!

~Skiley

SKILEY

to anyone who has rock jacket, torn, or pink bunny i actually dont need them anymore but thanks!!

~Skiley

hey there.. i have cat feet if you need them LMk your offer.
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.