I Have Priceless Clothing For Trade!!!!! by SKILEY

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I Have Priceless Clothing For Trade!!!!! by SKILEY

This topic contains 33 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

SKILEY

<p>Hi i have the following priceless clothes for trade!!! oh and if something there isn\’t actually priceless, please dont make side comments, cause i am not 100 percent sure what is and isn\’t…!! :) NOTE: i will make my list of priceless for trade, and a list of what i need!!!!! thanks and have fun!!!
    </p>

Hannah412

What’s the best you could offer me for witch hat? (:

123ABC

leopold wrote on 2012-10-22 at 05:15 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 12:06 PM

SKILEY wrote on 2012-10-20 at 08:25 PM
      Hi i have the following priceless clothes for trade!!! oh and if something there isn\’t actually priceless, please dont make side comments, cause i am not 100 percent sure what is and isn\’t…!! :) NOTE: i will make my list of priceless for trade, and a list of what i need!!!!! thanks and have fun!!!

Yay first one to comment, yessss!! Lol, I have Wacky Jeans, do you need? LMK!
      ~*ABC~*

i need wacky

Leopold: I just traded wacky, so sorry!! I have Plumpy and Charm Tiara if you need, go on my forum “I have clothing for trade! By: ABC” And I am gonna post a list of what I need for Plumpy and Charm! I am a serious trader, so I need really good offers, Like priceless clothing, I trade priceless for priceless only, but I wont only if it is a really good offer that I could get something off of, Like new PSI. Thanks and please post on my forum, I dont want to be stealing this persons forum!!

Thanks, and please go on my forum. Ill post a list right now!!

~*ABC~*

123ABC

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-22 at 03:20 PM

SKILEY wrote on 2012-10-22 at 03:10 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:02 PM

Hi i have the following priceless clothes for trade!!! oh and if something there isn\’t actually priceless, please dont make side comments, cause i am not 100 percent sure what is and isn\’t…!! :) NOTE: i will make my list of priceless for trade, and a list of what i need!!!!! thanks and have fun!!!

~*ABC~*

Hey SKILEY: I have plumpy and charm, please make an offer on them!
      Thanks, And I need priceless for them!!
      ~*ABC~*

Hello!!! I really want those!! ^_^ please LMK if you saw anything you like on the list i posted!!
      ~Skiley

Hey ABC….I would like to offer for plumpy and charm (mostly plumpy) after skilley. May I?

Snowy: Of course! I have a forum, its “I have clothing for trade! By: ABC” Go ahead and post your offers on there, I dont want to be stealing this other persons forum, see what I mean? Thanks, and I will post a list on what I need for that I need for plumpy and charm ( Right now Ill post one )!

Thanks, and please post on my forum, I dont want to be stealing this persons forum!!

~*ABC~*

P.s. I will respond ASAP on my forum! Thx!

123ABC

snowy527 wrote on 2012-10-22 at 03:20 PM

SKILEY wrote on 2012-10-22 at 03:10 PM

123ABC wrote on 2012-10-21 at 06:02 PM

~*ABC~*

Hey SKILEY: I have plumpy and charm, please make an offer on them!
      Thanks, And I need priceless for them!!
      ~*ABC~*

Hello!!! I really want those!! ^_^ please LMK if you saw anything you like on the list i posted!!
      ~Skiley

Hey ABC….I would like to offer for plumpy and charm (mostly plumpy) after skilley. May I?

Snowy527: You may! I have a forum, its the one that says “I have clothing for trade! By: ABC” You can post your offers on there. I also ( Right now on my forum ) will post a list of things that I need for plumpy, if you would like! I will respond ASAP on my forum, so go ahead and post your offers on there!!

Thanks so much, and PLEASE post offers on my forum! I dont want to be stealing the other persons forum, you get what I mean?

Thanks again!!

~*ABC~*

leopold

~*ABC~*

i need wacky

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.