***I have Sappire Lamp Post,Ice Queen Robes And Retired Eagle PSI***

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***I have Sappire Lamp Post,Ice Queen Robes And Retired Eagle PSI***

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Title says it all-please post your offers!!!

ABISLU- Hi there. I’m interested in your Snow Queen Robes. I know others have asked before me, so I’ll let them offer first, however I was wondering if you needed Blue Lava? As I think you listed Lava Lamps as something you wanted. If not, no worries. LMK, thanks.

abislu1

Silverstar-I was hoping for the shimmering gold dress,mystic pony PSI (starlight stables) or lava lamps.(the ice queen robes is a very valueble dress)But since you probaly dont have any of these items could you make a list for me?~Thanks~ >^-^< TF-I like the fireplace but the lamp is very special to me so could yu throw in another item please?If not its ok! :)

Abislu—–Maybe. What kind of item would i need to add? I have a bunch of random stuff i could offer. PLMK

mbangel19

Hi Abislu1, I am interested in trading you for the Fire Queen robe. What would you like to trade?

silverstar

Hey Abislu! I was wondering what you would like for the ice queen robe! Okay, hope you get to me on it. Thanks!!

Hi Abislu! I’m interested in your sapphire lamp post. Would you be interested in any of these? Jungle Gym Chair (Chimp) Black and White Skunk Fridge (Skunk) Elephants Travel Trunk (Velvety Elephant) Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale) On the Farm Alarm Clock (Rooster)
      Milk Carton Fridge (Orange and White Cat). PLMK if you are interested in any of these!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.