I Know Lots of Recipes! Please Click Here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives I Know Lots of Recipes! Please Click Here!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sophi400 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hannahsox

Hi! I’m really excited to share my recipes with you! So just ask the name!

sophi400

Sorry I put that on there twice, and didn’t think that it worked the first time.

Elizabeh

Hi Sophi, yes, takes a while to show up sometimes and I lose the threads, esp. over holidays! Some I never see again!. By the way, I received a “friend” request from a Sophi, a day or so ago. Was that from you? (noonesfriend)

sophi400

Yes it was. I saw you list your user name, and I thought I would request to be your friend. Thanks for accepting :-)

sophi400

You’re Welcome. Stuffed Leafy Melon is on the stove: Salad, Watermelon, and White Rice. I forgot to add that one last time. I have a lot of recipes. Just let me know if you would like another one. :-)

sophi400

Your welcome. Stuffed Leafy Melon is: stove: Salad, Watermelon, and White rice. I forgot to put that one in before. I had the hardest time figuring that one out! Let me know if you need another one. I have a lot of food recipes, but not all of them.

AUTUMNLEAVES

do u know the neon tutu?

puppydog9

Do you know Mozzlenoms , Yiplish, and Tumbang yet????

sophi400

I’ve have been working on the sandwich one, Tumbang, I believe it’s called. But I haven’t figured it out yet. I’m also working on some Mega Stove recipes. Hannahsox, have you figured these new recipes out yet?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.