***I missed the STAR HEADBAND*** floaty clicky. Sad Cryface!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ***I missed the STAR HEADBAND*** floaty clicky. Sad Cryface!!!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  imSanta 11 years ago.

• Author

Does anyone have an extra you would be willing to trade?? Please please pretty please!!! I am very fair and would send you something cool. Trust me!!!

Yes!!! I went to the clubhouse today!!! How fun is this??!!! Thanks to GANZ and to my best bud Dog Fish for a super fun day!!! :)

Hay DF!!!! I can’t thank you enough. i’m not sure how many days this is going to last, but when I saw some pets wearing the headband in some beauty pageants, and you know how I am with my beauty pageants!!! i just kinda went crazy!!! The book flies by so fast! Really though, you are the bestest in the whole world. Thank you!!! :)

abislu1

Hey DF I need the shoes and headband.Do u have an extra pair I could have? My UN is abislu1

crissy135

I got something today but I do not think it was a headband. Let me know if you know what it is and you want it!

dogfish

Hi crissy, so far I got a dress, sandals and the head thing. I guess It’s a whole outfit. There are free gifts in the CH, this is great. What did you get? DF

dancer99

ok thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.